Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on November 16, 2016
IF you work outside or around materials that can dry your hands out, this is for you. My hands crack and split around the nails a great deal. I bought this and use it each night and no roughness or cracking or splitting of my fingers. Will never be without this again.
6 people found this helpful
on January 2, 2016
Believe it or not, I purchased this product for one of my greyhounds to use on his pads. There is a peculiar condition that is seemingly specific to hounds in which their pads become cracked and form painful calluses. I read on social media that this product would relieve this condition and I find it very effective if used regularly. As for would it work on YOUR skin? I would say most definitely as it works remarkably well on my dogs pads which are subjected to salt, ice, hot pavement, etc. I would highly recommend this product....
on November 3, 2016
I bought this for my wife and it has been working great. Her hands get really dry and start to crack in the winter, but we have noticed a significant improvement in the past couple of weeks as she has used it.
6 people found this helpful
on October 30, 2015
I keep Burt's Bees Hand Salve in my bathroom, the den where I watch TV, the kitchen and the downstairs where I exercise. I use it many, many times a day. Because it is a bit greasy, just wipe the palms of your hands off. Your nails, cuticles and hands will winter better with this product. Every night I put it on my feet. I love the smell too.
5 people found this helpful
on March 28, 2017
I have dry skin, so I use this on my face as an aftershave, and on my arms, legs, and anywhere that needs moisture. Because it's all natural, it doesn't irritate my skin like lotions do. And I think it helps prevent wrinkles.
VINE VOICEon January 21, 2011
I'm a guy, with my hands rough, scraggly, and bleeding from hot water and strong dish soap, hand sanitizer, and six months of wintry dry air and washing baby bottles. Tried several of my wife's skin creams to no real effect.

Last night I ripped open the box from Amazon and applied this not-very-greasy mixture to my sorry skin three times. This morning my hands are very very close to fully healed. Not as soft as my baby's bottom, but soft enough to not snag my tee shirt when I put it on. Stuff smells pretty good to me, too. Mild Eucalyptus like the steam room at the gym - no girly girl aroma on these manly paws.

The container is the size of a large shoe polish can. Easy to stow in a drawer or even a jeans pocket. They label this stuff "a farmer's friend." Now it's my friend, too.

Thank you, Burt, whoever you are.
146 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 23, 2016
My seriously chapped, winter-dry hands were VASTLY improved with only one treatment!
If only all products worked this well !
5 people found this helpful
on March 30, 2018
My husband loves this hand balm. As a power/weight lifter he has bad callous and hand cracks. This balm healed the cracks and didn't smell girly. I also use it for psoriasis and it smooths my dry patches.
One person found this helpful
on September 6, 2015
I love this hand salve. I use it after bath on my hands and feet, they become very soft. I use it before doing manicure to myself. Also, the natural oils and ingredients in it makes me very relaxed during night sleep. I bought lots of them as a gift to my mother and aunts, they loved it!
3 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2016
My husband uses this to condition his beard daily and it has a nice scent. I've also used it on my hair to keep flyaways to a minimum and it works well in its intended use as a hand salve as well. Overall, great product with multiple applications.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.