Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Head-to-Toe Starter Kit
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on January 17, 2012
I purchased this trial pack so that I could try some of Burt's Bees other products, as my husband and myself are addicted to Burt's Chapstick. So far, so great! I really enjoy the smell of the body wash, the milk and honey lotion is amazing, my skin feels moisturized and smooth, and the foot cream and hand salve are awesome! I would recommend this for a travel kit or for someone looking to try out Burt's amazing products!
on June 5, 2013
I was anxious to try Burt's Bees products because I heard they were the cat's meow. Well, I wasn't impressed with them because they were a little oily and smelled a bit like Vick's Vapor rub. However, not all was lost. My niece absolutely LOVES the stuff, so I gave it all to her. She is totally happy so for that, I rate you a 5! It arrived in a perfect amount of time and the packaging was awesome. Thanks!
on May 1, 2014
I've wanted to try Burt's Bees for some time, but the prices for full-size products are a bit hefty, and what if I didn't like it? Money waster, so I never did, but this sampler gave me a great opportunity.

The results were more mixed than I had thought they would be. I expected to *love* the Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash, and that was my least favorite item in the pack -- the scent is okay, but it doesn't, imho, clean very well. I had no real expectations for the lip balm but it's become a quick favorite. And the Milk & Honey Body Lotion was just as terrific as I'd thought it would be. Overall, most of my guesses would have been wrong, and I'm glad I didn't shell out big bucks and instead used a trial pack like this one.
on March 9, 2013
I am absolutely in love with this kit! It comes in such a perfect package. If you are the type of person who likes to try products out before you buy the actual size then you will love this too. I'm very happy to say that I tried almost everything out tonight and I like everything that I tried, I will be buying the real sizes once these are all gone.
Thanks Burts Bee's!
on December 14, 2012
Item arrived on the earliest estimated delivery date. However, there is a gaping void where the foot cream should be. There is no way someone could pack this, without noticing, the kit was incomplete. Too close to Christmas to fix (11 days). So I'll be going back to the stores, to find something to replace it.
on June 5, 2013
I love Burt's Bees products. They are the best!! What better way to start using Burt's Bees than in the starter kit. You can test these products on your way to purchasing larger sizes. You won't be disappointed!
on April 27, 2012
I'm new to Burt's Bees, so I thought this would be a good starter kit and it was. The coconut foot cream is ok, the hand solve is AMAZING! The face wash left a weird residue on my face that I didn't like, the body wash only smelled like peppermint but it foamed nicely. Lip balm is lip balm, and the lotion was good.
Overall I feel like this was a good value for my money to try before I buy full size.
on December 13, 2014
I would give this zero stars if I could. they came damaged, leaking, and mashed. Also, with price labels of $12.99. Would seriously consider returning, but need them as gifts and it is too late. VERY disapppointed!!
VINE VOICEon February 21, 2013
Received one of these as a Christmas Gift. Didn't use their products before that really but this one won me over. I loved most of what's in this set. My favorite being the hand salve and the coconut foot scrub. Both had a great smell and worked well. Also contains four other nice sized samplings of other products like the milk and honey lotion, the lip balm and a body wash, which I also enjoyed. I like the mini versions or travel pack, they're cute and portable and you get to try a little bit of everything. The person who got it for me turned me onto them and I bought some sets for some other people. This would be a good gift for someone who hasn't tried it before. This has something in it for everyone. Also is natural/organic.
on December 1, 2013
its much more smaller than it looks; and for the price it just dont made it worth. try the bigger size options.