Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning victoria victoria victoria  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on January 17, 2012
I purchased this trial pack so that I could try some of Burt's Bees other products, as my husband and myself are addicted to Burt's Chapstick. So far, so great! I really enjoy the smell of the body wash, the milk and honey lotion is amazing, my skin feels moisturized and smooth, and the foot cream and hand salve are awesome! I would recommend this for a travel kit or for someone looking to try out Burt's amazing products!
on June 5, 2013
I was anxious to try Burt's Bees products because I heard they were the cat's meow. Well, I wasn't impressed with them because they were a little oily and smelled a bit like Vick's Vapor rub. However, not all was lost. My niece absolutely LOVES the stuff, so I gave it all to her. She is totally happy so for that, I rate you a 5! It arrived in a perfect amount of time and the packaging was awesome. Thanks!
on March 9, 2013
I am absolutely in love with this kit! It comes in such a perfect package. If you are the type of person who likes to try products out before you buy the actual size then you will love this too. I'm very happy to say that I tried almost everything out tonight and I like everything that I tried, I will be buying the real sizes once these are all gone.
Thanks Burts Bee's!
on May 1, 2014
I've wanted to try Burt's Bees for some time, but the prices for full-size products are a bit hefty, and what if I didn't like it? Money waster, so I never did, but this sampler gave me a great opportunity.

The results were more mixed than I had thought they would be. I expected to *love* the Peppermint & Rosemary Body Wash, and that was my least favorite item in the pack -- the scent is okay, but it doesn't, imho, clean very well. I had no real expectations for the lip balm but it's become a quick favorite. And the Milk & Honey Body Lotion was just as terrific as I'd thought it would be. Overall, most of my guesses would have been wrong, and I'm glad I didn't shell out big bucks and instead used a trial pack like this one.
on December 1, 2013
its much more smaller than it looks; and for the price it just dont made it worth. try the bigger size options.
on December 13, 2014
I would give this zero stars if I could. they came damaged, leaking, and mashed. Also, with price labels of $12.99. Would seriously consider returning, but need them as gifts and it is too late. VERY disapppointed!!
on January 16, 2013
Part of a Christmas gift for my daughter. She absolutely loves all the products in it. She feels very grown up with them and since they are more natural we feel good about her having them.
on April 18, 2013
great way to preview product to see if you like it --- I love this product and now use the shampoo and foot moisturizer all the time. Love that is is safe for me and the environment too.
on December 16, 2012
I bought this kit before spending full price on the big bottles and I'm glad I did! All the products were great and I have since purchased the full size face wash and body lotion.
on April 27, 2012
I'm new to Burt's Bees, so I thought this would be a good starter kit and it was. The coconut foot cream is ok, the hand solve is AMAZING! The face wash left a weird residue on my face that I didn't like, the body wash only smelled like peppermint but it foamed nicely. Lip balm is lip balm, and the lotion was good.
Overall I feel like this was a good value for my money to try before I buy full size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.