Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on September 7, 2011
I love this particular Bert Bee's product but sometimes it is hard to find in the store and that was the only reason I gave in and ordered it. Had I known that after what I paid divided by 2 it would be the same or more than the store,I wouldn't have purchased it online.
on January 22, 2013
This is a great lip balm!!! It puts a nice texture on your lips and it very soothing, especially if your lips are chapped.
on March 22, 2011
This lip balm has its pros and cons. So lets start with the pros. I like to keep my lip balm in my pocket all day and apply as needed, but some lip balms get really soft and mushy when I do that. This lip balm does not do that though. It stays nice and solid all day long. Also, I like that it keeps my lips soft and protected from the weather, and of course I like that it's all natural. Although my husband doesn't seem to find it very appealing, I think it has a pleasant, yet mild scent of sweet fruit. The biggest con to me is that my lips aren't glossy at all after putting it on. I like my lip balms to be just a little glossy to add a hint of shimmer to my smile. Also, I notice that I have to reapply more often than traditional non-natural lip balms. I will keep using this brand for now, but I plan to keep searching for a better lip balm for me. I think this is a great product for those who want to cure chapped lips without a glossy finish, but for those that want gloss we need to keep looking.
on July 19, 2014
I love this stuff! I think its odd if people get disgusted over carmine. Bugs aren't the only thing in makeup related products that doesn't sound pretty! Lol you would be surprised. Or other products for that matter. I guess if women knew the main ingredients in mascara maybe they wouldn't wear it! I love using this balm. It softens my lips like none other. Its by far my favorite! :)
One person found this helpful
on May 13, 2008
I like Burt's Bee's products but the original beeswax lip balm from them is a little, well minty, which some people really like but I'm not a huge fan of. I picked this up and was in love! Number one, its natural, which I love, and fairly cheap AND lasts a long time which makes me even happier. It smells really, really good and it makes my lips smooth and moisturized...it really takes care of those chapped lips. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Its definitely better then a lot of other (more expensive) lip balms I have tried.
6 people found this helpful
on June 6, 2008
I've used the beeswax balm from the same company for years - last year I found this at my local drugstore and since pomegranate is my favorite fruit, I tried it - it's now THE balm for daily use. The smell is great, it's sheer and provides a slight amount of color (ever so slight) and shine. It never looks or feels like a sticky lip gloss or dry and waxy like other balms. For around $3 (at the drugstore) it lasts a long time and I can have one in each bag and pocket. Highly recommended!
8 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on January 18, 2009
Like everyone else has said, this is pretty much as good as lip balms get. I spend my summers working at a camp in the dry heat of the Arizona sun, and I go through tubes of this stuff. It's amazing. The smell is wonderful, and I just love knowing that I'm not puting potrolium or some other outrageous crap on my body. Also, no animal testing is a huge plus!
4 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2011
But can't match the original! I liked this; it's moisturizing, goes on smoothly, and is not heavy or sticky. I found the pomegranate flavor to be just okay; I thought it was a little bitter. I still like it, but it's not as soothing and refreshing as the original formula.
on December 21, 2010
When I first bought this balm I didn't think that I liked it. It seemed like the Pomegranate aroma was too strong. I gave it a second shot months later and now I'm in love! It's non-greasy...smoothest lip balm I've ever used. It lasts a great deal longer than others and you get a lot in the tube :) I love the original Burt's Bees balms too, the peppermint and the honey but this one is superior!
One person found this helpful
on November 27, 2008
I'm a big fan of Burt's Bees products and this product is one of the reasons why. I like their regular lip balm too ( the minty aroma is great ) but for those that don't like mint, this is the one to try.

It has a mild sweet smell and moisturizes well too.
2 people found this helpful