Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 327 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 371 reviews
on November 15, 2015
My baby girl started having dry skin when cold weather set in. The Aveeno products I had that worked in the summer just weren't cutting it to get rid of the new dry skin. This worked almost immediately! It alleviates her dry patches better than anything I've tried, plus it's great for her evening massage after bath time. The fragrance is lovely for a baby, too! A little goes a long way.
on July 12, 2017
I love Burt's Bees products, and this is no exception! We're on baby #2, and this is the only baby oil in our house. At first, I didn't want to use baby oil with #1, because the ones I tried just sat on his skin and felt greasy forever. Then I tried this one and I was sold on it forever!

Here's why I love this baby oil:
- This one in particular smells AMAZING!!
- It does a fantastic job of moisturizing if you do it right (apply it immediately after getting out of the bath, even before you dry the baby off) and it soaks in quickly so it doesn't feel greasy.
- It's better than lotion, because it feels warm when it goes on. Unless you warm up your lotion (and even sometimes when you do) it can feel pretty cool on baby's nice, warm, freshly bathed body until it soaks in.
- It's natural and gentle (which any baby product should be), so I don't have to worry about it irritating sensitive skin.
- Did I mention that it smells AWESOME?

Just like everything Burt's Bees, I highly recommend this if you're in the market for baby oil!
on May 8, 2017
I was so careful about everything my baby wore and played with. I never thought about checking to see what baby oil is made of. I went to use normal big brand baby oil and read the ingredients just out of curiosity. I really had no idea that most generic baby oil is a petroleum product. It's made for babies... why would they do that?! I started looking for something natural and found this Burts Bees Baby Oil. It works great and doesn't have the nasty ingredients of the other brands. I buy this for every baby shower I go to now!
on August 13, 2016
What I find particularly appealing about this baby oil, is it's very gentle sent. It is not overbearing in any sense of the word. It is light, and almost absent. For somebody that is particularly sensitive to strong odors, like me, it is particularly helpful. Baby loves it. His eyes light up as he gets his belly rubbed with the oil. Goes on easily, dries fairly quickly, leaves skin feeling silky and smooth.
on December 7, 2015
Love this product! And I love how my baby still smells like a baby but with an added sweet honey smell. I am continuously recieving compliments and how my kid smells so cute. :-) baby's skin feels great the oil helps with any dryness my baby has had.
on October 5, 2016
I absolutely love this oil. I got it to use with my first baby and he is now 20 months and I am still using it. When he was first born I used it a lot to massage his belly when he was having trouble with gas and now I use it in place of lotion. It smells great and always makes his skin soft. I am now expecting my second child and will definitely be using this on her as well.
I highly recommend.
on January 15, 2014
My favorite oil for kids and adults. Wouldn't use anything else and people always say my kids smell so good after they give them hugs. Even put it in their hair.
on May 13, 2014
I love giving my baby a massage with this baby oil each evening after her bath. It smells delicious! It is great for massaging, but it also absorbs quickly, so she is not an oily mess. Highly recommended!
on February 1, 2016
We have been using burt's bees oil since our baby was born. No rash.. no allergies and got nice aroma. In 10 months have used around 15-16 bottles so far. The pack of 3 is quite cost effective.
on September 12, 2014
I have started using this oil for everything! After baby's bath, I use this oil instead of lotion, which can feel sticky and cause acne. I have added lavender essential oil to it for a relaxing after-bath bedtime mix. When baby scratches his face in his sleep, I can put this oil on his face and heal the scratches almost immediately because of the vitamin E oil in this product. Not only does it not cause baby acne, but it cured his baby acne. I also started using it on my own skin and I love the feel and light scent of it.