Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 96 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 147 reviews
on December 17, 2014
I have been more pleased with this face wash than any other. I was nervous trying it because salicylic acid has dried my skin before but it was higher concentrate. I've never had bad acne, just random breakouts around my mouth and forehead. I've been using this daily for almost 2 weeks. I've had a few spots come up and normally it takes a week or longer before they're completely gone. Since using this they're 100% gone in 2 days. I was shocked. I use to dab clearasil on spots as a teen (in the 90s) and by morning they'd be almost gone but that product hasn't worked in ages for me. I'm very relieved to have found this and the fact it's almost 100% natural is the best part. It's not drying and I love that it smells how you'd expect, I hate perfumed face products.

Update: December 15, 2015
I can't remember the exact date of my review above, but still using the above product without issue. I've repurchased a few times already and don't plan on switching as long as it continues helping. It really keeps "would be" blemishes at bay for me.
on March 3, 2016
Gentle on my skin and has for sure helped reduce zits. My skin is probably what would be considered average with the occasional break out and can sometimes be sensitive to facial cleaning products. Overall this one has worked well for me. I've had it for a little over a month
on May 10, 2016
Recommended by her dermatologist. Amazon is the best place to get this product easy to have it delivered just when we need it. This product was recommended by her dermatologist. My son is acne and take prescription medication along with this. It is the only thing that has worked together. As long as he stays on it he does not have acne.
on August 7, 2013
First of all, I love Burt's Bees and I like to see natural alternatives out there such as this product. That being said, this product doesn't seem to work for me, maybe it's my skin type or something like that, I'm not really sure.

I used this product as the directions stated, twice a day (sometimes even three times a day). At first. it seemed to control breakouts but it didn't clear me up. After about a month of diligent use, I saw that it wasn't really helping so I discontinued using it. I like it because it smells great and it doesn't dry my skin out, it just doesn't seem to work on my skin type.
on August 21, 2015
If you have moderate to sever acne, cystic acne or resilient skin like me, it is not going to work. However, it is good for people who have mild acne or looking for a maintenance regimen.
on December 5, 2016
I love this stuff. Keeps my face clearer than anything else I've ever tried (noxema, clean & clear, st. ives). I have neither overly oily nor overly dry skin (combination skin maybe?). I follow this up with the Burt's Bee's Milk & Honey body lotion and my face is super happy.
on July 22, 2016
I purchased this product and the anti-acne lotion for my adult acne and I did not see any difference.
on May 11, 2014
I started using this face wash in high school, and still use it 6 years later. I really helps with my acne problem. I also use the daily lotion, and together I rarely ever get zits. But when I do, I use the hot spot cream and it works great!
on February 26, 2015
I started using Burt's Bees products a few days ago and I seem to have broken out a little more. Not sure if it's due to the products, but I'm going to keep using it to see if it improves.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on April 28, 2017
Way too harsh for my sensitive skin.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question