Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2016
Gentle on my skin and has for sure helped reduce zits. My skin is probably what would be considered average with the occasional break out and can sometimes be sensitive to facial cleaning products. Overall this one has worked well for me. I've had it for a little over a month
on August 7, 2013
First of all, I love Burt's Bees and I like to see natural alternatives out there such as this product. That being said, this product doesn't seem to work for me, maybe it's my skin type or something like that, I'm not really sure.

I used this product as the directions stated, twice a day (sometimes even three times a day). At first. it seemed to control breakouts but it didn't clear me up. After about a month of diligent use, I saw that it wasn't really helping so I discontinued using it. I like it because it smells great and it doesn't dry my skin out, it just doesn't seem to work on my skin type.
on May 24, 2016
Absolutely love this face wash! I use it in the shower a few times a week. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. Be careful when it comes out though because it is not sticky so it comes fast. A little goes a long way!
on November 17, 2015
Love this face wash because it takes your makeup off, is good for acne, and it's ingredients are not the worst thing in the world compared to other stuff out there.
on July 22, 2016
I purchased this product and the anti-acne lotion for my adult acne and I did not see any difference.
on January 18, 2017
Great for acne prone skin! I will say it is very thin consistency, but if you can get past that, a great buy.
on June 23, 2017
So far I like it real well. Seems to be helping my face clear up.
on October 12, 2017
Love this cleansing gel
on June 6, 2015
Worked really well for about 8 months and then started drying my face out. Had to stop using it.
on May 11, 2014
I started using this face wash in high school, and still use it 6 years later. I really helps with my acne problem. I also use the daily lotion, and together I rarely ever get zits. But when I do, I use the hot spot cream and it works great!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question