Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 146 reviews
on July 22, 2016
I purchased this product and the anti-acne lotion for my adult acne and I did not see any difference.
on December 17, 2014
I have been more pleased with this face wash than any other. I was nervous trying it because salicylic acid has dried my skin before but it was higher concentrate. I've never had bad acne, just random breakouts around my mouth and forehead. I've been using this daily for almost 2 weeks. I've had a few spots come up and normally it takes a week or longer before they're completely gone. Since using this they're 100% gone in 2 days. I was shocked. I use to dab clearasil on spots as a teen (in the 90s) and by morning they'd be almost gone but that product hasn't worked in ages for me. I'm very relieved to have found this and the fact it's almost 100% natural is the best part. It's not drying and I love that it smells how you'd expect, I hate perfumed face products.

Update: December 15, 2015
I can't remember the exact date of my review above, but still using the above product without issue. I've repurchased a few times already and don't plan on switching as long as it continues helping. It really keeps "would be" blemishes at bay for me.
on May 11, 2014
I started using this face wash in high school, and still use it 6 years later. I really helps with my acne problem. I also use the daily lotion, and together I rarely ever get zits. But when I do, I use the hot spot cream and it works great!
on August 7, 2013
First of all, I love Burt's Bees and I like to see natural alternatives out there such as this product. That being said, this product doesn't seem to work for me, maybe it's my skin type or something like that, I'm not really sure.

I used this product as the directions stated, twice a day (sometimes even three times a day). At first. it seemed to control breakouts but it didn't clear me up. After about a month of diligent use, I saw that it wasn't really helping so I discontinued using it. I like it because it smells great and it doesn't dry my skin out, it just doesn't seem to work on my skin type.
on March 3, 2016
Gentle on my skin and has for sure helped reduce zits. My skin is probably what would be considered average with the occasional break out and can sometimes be sensitive to facial cleaning products. Overall this one has worked well for me. I've had it for a little over a month
on May 10, 2016
Recommended by her dermatologist. Amazon is the best place to get this product easy to have it delivered just when we need it. This product was recommended by her dermatologist. My son is acne and take prescription medication along with this. It is the only thing that has worked together. As long as he stays on it he does not have acne.
on May 6, 2014
This is OK, but I really took issue with the amount of bubbly suds that got stuck in my hairline as I was trying to rinse this off my face. Not a problem if you're in the shower, but with a washcloth it was really labor intensive to try to rinse this stuff off. I also found it to be a bit drying. I found ultimate freedom from acne with a dairy-free diet, The Body Shop Tee Tree Line, and an Olay Facial Brush. I do continue to love the Burts Bees natural acne Lotion because it's really a great face moisturizer-- nice and moisturizing (some would call it too thick) for my dry skin without having to worry about breakouts.
on June 8, 2016
The only facial cleanser I use!! I am an RN with esthetics training. I have combo dry/normal skin, mild acne around my menses. I mix baking soda into my wash in my hand prior to washing my face. It's my "go to" exfoliation trick;)

Only down side is ....this container is not leak proof. Traveling with it sucks!!
on December 5, 2016
I love this stuff. Keeps my face clearer than anything else I've ever tried (noxema, clean & clear, st. ives). I have neither overly oily nor overly dry skin (combination skin maybe?). I follow this up with the Burt's Bee's Milk & Honey body lotion and my face is super happy.
on August 21, 2015
If you have moderate to sever acne, cystic acne or resilient skin like me, it is not going to work. However, it is good for people who have mild acne or looking for a maintenance regimen.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question