Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 149 reviews
on December 17, 2014
I have been more pleased with this face wash than any other. I was nervous trying it because salicylic acid has dried my skin before but it was higher concentrate. I've never had bad acne, just random breakouts around my mouth and forehead. I've been using this daily for almost 2 weeks. I've had a few spots come up and normally it takes a week or longer before they're completely gone. Since using this they're 100% gone in 2 days. I was shocked. I use to dab clearasil on spots as a teen (in the 90s) and by morning they'd be almost gone but that product hasn't worked in ages for me. I'm very relieved to have found this and the fact it's almost 100% natural is the best part. It's not drying and I love that it smells how you'd expect, I hate perfumed face products.

Update: December 15, 2015
I can't remember the exact date of my review above, but still using the above product without issue. I've repurchased a few times already and don't plan on switching as long as it continues helping. It really keeps "would be" blemishes at bay for me.
on March 3, 2016
Gentle on my skin and has for sure helped reduce zits. My skin is probably what would be considered average with the occasional break out and can sometimes be sensitive to facial cleaning products. Overall this one has worked well for me. I've had it for a little over a month
on August 21, 2015
If you have moderate to sever acne, cystic acne or resilient skin like me, it is not going to work. However, it is good for people who have mild acne or looking for a maintenance regimen.
on August 7, 2013
First of all, I love Burt's Bees and I like to see natural alternatives out there such as this product. That being said, this product doesn't seem to work for me, maybe it's my skin type or something like that, I'm not really sure.

I used this product as the directions stated, twice a day (sometimes even three times a day). At first. it seemed to control breakouts but it didn't clear me up. After about a month of diligent use, I saw that it wasn't really helping so I discontinued using it. I like it because it smells great and it doesn't dry my skin out, it just doesn't seem to work on my skin type.
on December 5, 2016
I love this stuff. Keeps my face clearer than anything else I've ever tried (noxema, clean & clear, st. ives). I have neither overly oily nor overly dry skin (combination skin maybe?). I follow this up with the Burt's Bee's Milk & Honey body lotion and my face is super happy.
on September 14, 2016
We use this everyday morning and night for over a year and love what how our skin lools and feels. This doesn't dry our skin like other products have and tames our adult acne issues.
on May 24, 2016
Absolutely love this face wash! I use it in the shower a few times a week. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. Be careful when it comes out though because it is not sticky so it comes fast. A little goes a long way!
on May 10, 2016
Recommended by her dermatologist. Amazon is the best place to get this product easy to have it delivered just when we need it. This product was recommended by her dermatologist. My son is acne and take prescription medication along with this. It is the only thing that has worked together. As long as he stays on it he does not have acne.
on November 17, 2015
Love this face wash because it takes your makeup off, is good for acne, and it's ingredients are not the worst thing in the world compared to other stuff out there.
on July 22, 2016
I purchased this product and the anti-acne lotion for my adult acne and I did not see any difference.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question