Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by us the duo STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 3, 2016
Gentle on my skin and has for sure helped reduce zits. My skin is probably what would be considered average with the occasional break out and can sometimes be sensitive to facial cleaning products. Overall this one has worked well for me. I've had it for a little over a month
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on May 24, 2016
Absolutely love this face wash! I use it in the shower a few times a week. It makes my skin feel fresh and clean. Be careful when it comes out though because it is not sticky so it comes fast. A little goes a long way!
on November 17, 2015
Love this face wash because it takes your makeup off, is good for acne, and it's ingredients are not the worst thing in the world compared to other stuff out there.
on July 22, 2016
I purchased this product and the anti-acne lotion for my adult acne and I did not see any difference.
on January 18, 2017
Great for acne prone skin! I will say it is very thin consistency, but if you can get past that, a great buy.
on June 23, 2017
So far I like it real well. Seems to be helping my face clear up.
on October 12, 2017
Love this cleansing gel
on June 6, 2015
Worked really well for about 8 months and then started drying my face out. Had to stop using it.
on May 11, 2014
I started using this face wash in high school, and still use it 6 years later. I really helps with my acne problem. I also use the daily lotion, and together I rarely ever get zits. But when I do, I use the hot spot cream and it works great!
4 helpful votes
on February 26, 2015
I started using Burt's Bees products a few days ago and I seem to have broken out a little more. Not sure if it's due to the products, but I'm going to keep using it to see if it improves.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.