Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on November 26, 2017
I've tried so. many. different. acne cleansers and they have always either made it worse or dried my skin out. I like that it lathers, I"ve never been a fan of the cream cleansers, they just don't do it for me. I've been using this for years and have had pretty good results. I still get breakouts sometimes, but they seem to clear up a lot quicker and my skin doesn't get so thirsty.
on November 17, 2015
Love this face wash because it takes your makeup off, is good for acne, and it's ingredients are not the worst thing in the world compared to other stuff out there.
on July 22, 2016
I purchased this product and the anti-acne lotion for my adult acne and I did not see any difference.
on January 18, 2017
Great for acne prone skin! I will say it is very thin consistency, but if you can get past that, a great buy.
on June 23, 2017
So far I like it real well. Seems to be helping my face clear up.
on October 12, 2017
Love this cleansing gel
on February 26, 2015
I started using Burt's Bees products a few days ago and I seem to have broken out a little more. Not sure if it's due to the products, but I'm going to keep using it to see if it improves.
on January 6, 2016
Good cleanser. Did minimize my acne
on August 7, 2017
After spending years and countless $ on products to treat acne, this product is consistently the best for me. I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a gentle but effective acne treatment.
on January 27, 2012
When I became pregnant, my face began to break out for the first time. This product seemed to have amazing reviews, plus I wanted something natural so I gave it a shot. I used several bottles of this for months, combined with the lotion and topical treatment and it did nothing to improve my sitution (perhaps because of the hormones, but still).

This wash is VERY thin and runny which made me go through a large amount of it quickly, plus it somehow always ran into my eyes and burned like you-know-what. I also found the smell to be unpleasant although I got used to it after a while.

Overall, I don't think I'd recommend this product to anyone.