Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on December 18, 2013
I've been using Burt's Bee's on myself for awhile so I wanted to see how well their baby products were. I bought the gift set since it was at a good price and I could try everything. I love everything in this gift set! So gentle on my daughter's skin and I really enjoy the smell. I probably will just keep buying the gift set since it has everything we use in it. It really hydrates her skin well and I don't feel like we have to keep applying lotion throughout the day to keep her skin moist like other brands.

The shampoo is tear free for sure. A little splashed into her eyes and no fuss at all. It washes out of her hair easily too. I use the soap bar for her skin. Love it so much!
on March 30, 2017
Friends put this on their Target baby registry, and I always compare price with Amazon, and I'm never disappointed.
This item is packaged so nice, you almost wouldn't have to wrap it. Burts Bees products are amazing.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 3, 2015
I love burt's bees, and this set is perfect for a young toddler or baby. My son has very sensitive skin, and we have been successfully using these products with no break outs! Plus, it all smells amazing :)
on August 19, 2015
High quality products but in a nice gift package, & if parents haven't used the products before the small size is nice to try with out commitment
on September 9, 2015
I love Burt's Bees and I got to share this with a friend of mine that is having her first child.
on December 16, 2015
My niece will use this when her baby girl is born
on January 31, 2014
I really like Burt need baby products! I've used it since my baby was a newborn. I like the mild scent and it washes off easily. HOWEVER, this product was meant to be a gift and arrived damaged! The outside of the box was fine so amazon sent me a damaged gift set :(
on June 11, 2013
I ordered this to use on my 2 year old- I wanted to try all of the products instead of buying them separately.The products are great and smell wonderful! The wash lathers well and we've enjoyed all of the products that came included. The packaging is attractive and it would make a great gift for a shower, if that's the purchase intent. The only thing that the set could have done without- it comes with a tiny little round of soap. Kind of pointless, but cute none-the-less. Definitely recommended!
on March 17, 2014
I try to buy all natural baby products for people since J&J came out with a press release recently stating they know they use cancerous causing chemicals in their baby products....eek! She liked the gift (at least she said she did, lets be honest who's really gonna say no I hate it lol) only cons for me is the price went down right after I bough it (dang) and I wish they came in bigger sizes.
on March 14, 2014
I actually purchased this for myself to try the Burt's Bees baby products. The sizes are large enough to give you a good sense of the product and still make trying a new product affordable. It would make an excellent baby shower gift as it's classy, affordable and the Burt's Bees products are top notch!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question