Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services Moonlight Moonlight Moonlight  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 125 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 167 reviews
on November 16, 2015
The package was tear up which I cant make it a gift for my friend
review image
on July 20, 2016
Purchased this for a baby shower gift. Very pleased with the packaging. It comes in its own keepsake photo box, making it easy to wrap. Also, the size of the bottles/tubes are much larger than travel/sample sizes, so the recipient will get many uses out of it. The bar of soap is a little small, but perfect for a baby.
on March 30, 2017
Friends put this on their Target baby registry, and I always compare price with Amazon, and I'm never disappointed.
This item is packaged so nice, you almost wouldn't have to wrap it. Burts Bees products are amazing.
on February 2, 2017
My baby has very sensitive skin and I was using the buttpaste but he would still get diaper rash. After I switched to this diaper cream he has the smoothest bottom and I love that it is 100% natural. And it doesn't leave a white residue on his cheeks. I've been using the shea butter bath soap and after using the burts bees one I noticed a difference right away! His skin is super soft! And it has a lovely baby smell. The lotion is very quick drying so he isn't sticky unlike the aveeno baby lotion. I use it on my own hands too since it's so quick drying.
on August 18, 2016
I purchased this set a baby shower gift. Its a nice gift set and the product you get comes in a decent size. The bar of soap is a bit small. I did a gift basket, so I didn't need the "keepsake photo box" and i didn't pass it onto the mom to be. I found the photo box to be just kind of meh. I wouldn't spend the extra money on just the box.
on December 18, 2013
I've been using Burt's Bee's on myself for awhile so I wanted to see how well their baby products were. I bought the gift set since it was at a good price and I could try everything. I love everything in this gift set! So gentle on my daughter's skin and I really enjoy the smell. I probably will just keep buying the gift set since it has everything we use in it. It really hydrates her skin well and I don't feel like we have to keep applying lotion throughout the day to keep her skin moist like other brands.

The shampoo is tear free for sure. A little splashed into her eyes and no fuss at all. It washes out of her hair easily too. I use the soap bar for her skin. Love it so much!
on May 22, 2017
It smells sooo good and the diaper rash cream is really the best for resistant rash that won't disappear with the usual cream.
on August 21, 2016
Great box of burts, my baby has allergies but not to these products which are low in toxicity.Works for my sons sensitive skin
on April 30, 2014
We bought this cute Baby Bee box as a gift for the baby shower of my husband's colleague. He and his wife loved this so much. This box contains five items that a baby wants most. We will definitely buy this again for our own little new born!!
on April 27, 2016
This was a well received baby shower gift. As more people are becoming aware of skin sensitivities, they are realizing the importance of scrutinizing what is being put on your body (and especially baby's). I've always liked Burt's Bees, and this product is a great gift.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question