Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 27, 2016
Nice gift. She loved it. A bit costly for lotion and soap... but it's the thought that counts right? Or is it my wallet that counts? :P
on December 18, 2013
I've been using Burt's Bee's on myself for awhile so I wanted to see how well their baby products were. I bought the gift set since it was at a good price and I could try everything. I love everything in this gift set! So gentle on my daughter's skin and I really enjoy the smell. I probably will just keep buying the gift set since it has everything we use in it. It really hydrates her skin well and I don't feel like we have to keep applying lotion throughout the day to keep her skin moist like other brands.

The shampoo is tear free for sure. A little splashed into her eyes and no fuss at all. It washes out of her hair easily too. I use the soap bar for her skin. Love it so much!
on April 30, 2014
We bought this cute Baby Bee box as a gift for the baby shower of my husband's colleague. He and his wife loved this so much. This box contains five items that a baby wants most. We will definitely buy this again for our own little new born!!
on June 11, 2013
I ordered this to use on my 2 year old- I wanted to try all of the products instead of buying them separately.The products are great and smell wonderful! The wash lathers well and we've enjoyed all of the products that came included. The packaging is attractive and it would make a great gift for a shower, if that's the purchase intent. The only thing that the set could have done without- it comes with a tiny little round of soap. Kind of pointless, but cute none-the-less. Definitely recommended!
on March 17, 2014
I try to buy all natural baby products for people since J&J came out with a press release recently stating they know they use cancerous causing chemicals in their baby products....eek! She liked the gift (at least she said she did, lets be honest who's really gonna say no I hate it lol) only cons for me is the price went down right after I bough it (dang) and I wish they came in bigger sizes.
on August 24, 2015
when i bought this product a few months ago it was a great deal being 5$ cheaper compared to other stores. The items come in good sizes. I'm just not a fan of the scent though, it is a little too overpowering to use for an infant.
on July 3, 2015
I love burt's bees, and this set is perfect for a young toddler or baby. My son has very sensitive skin, and we have been successfully using these products with no break outs! Plus, it all smells amazing :)
on March 14, 2014
I actually purchased this for myself to try the Burt's Bees baby products. The sizes are large enough to give you a good sense of the product and still make trying a new product affordable. It would make an excellent baby shower gift as it's classy, affordable and the Burt's Bees products are top notch!
on August 19, 2015
High quality products but in a nice gift package, & if parents haven't used the products before the small size is nice to try with out commitment
on July 23, 2015
This is a wonderful gift set. I love Burt's Bees products. The diaper cream smells has a wonderful lavender scent. Makes a smelly job end well...