Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 124 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on July 20, 2016
Purchased this for a baby shower gift. Very pleased with the packaging. It comes in its own keepsake photo box, making it easy to wrap. Also, the size of the bottles/tubes are much larger than travel/sample sizes, so the recipient will get many uses out of it. The bar of soap is a little small, but perfect for a baby.
on March 30, 2017
Friends put this on their Target baby registry, and I always compare price with Amazon, and I'm never disappointed.
This item is packaged so nice, you almost wouldn't have to wrap it. Burts Bees products are amazing.
on August 21, 2016
Great box of burts, my baby has allergies but not to these products which are low in toxicity.Works for my sons sensitive skin
on March 6, 2017
It's very nice!!
on June 11, 2013
I ordered this to use on my 2 year old- I wanted to try all of the products instead of buying them separately.The products are great and smell wonderful! The wash lathers well and we've enjoyed all of the products that came included. The packaging is attractive and it would make a great gift for a shower, if that's the purchase intent. The only thing that the set could have done without- it comes with a tiny little round of soap. Kind of pointless, but cute none-the-less. Definitely recommended!
on August 18, 2016
I purchased this set a baby shower gift. Its a nice gift set and the product you get comes in a decent size. The bar of soap is a bit small. I did a gift basket, so I didn't need the "keepsake photo box" and i didn't pass it onto the mom to be. I found the photo box to be just kind of meh. I wouldn't spend the extra money on just the box.
on April 30, 2014
We bought this cute Baby Bee box as a gift for the baby shower of my husband's colleague. He and his wife loved this so much. This box contains five items that a baby wants most. We will definitely buy this again for our own little new born!!
on November 16, 2015
The package was tear up which I cant make it a gift for my friend
review image
on September 24, 2016
This was my first review.

"Great product and will consider keepin using it for my little one."

It worked well with my baby after a couple of use. But as I kept using it, I noticed my baby has got rashes on her arms, legs, chest and belly. And then a little after that, her skin gets really dry and rough that. I switched to a better one which works great on her skin.
on February 2, 2017
My baby has very sensitive skin and I was using the buttpaste but he would still get diaper rash. After I switched to this diaper cream he has the smoothest bottom and I love that it is 100% natural. And it doesn't leave a white residue on his cheeks. I've been using the shea butter bath soap and after using the burts bees one I noticed a difference right away! His skin is super soft! And it has a lovely baby smell. The lotion is very quick drying so he isn't sticky unlike the aveeno baby lotion. I use it on my own hands too since it's so quick drying.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question