Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on January 15, 2014
I'm bad about buying things and not always reading specific details. I have to be honest I was a bit disappointed with the size, I expected it to be a bit more. I got it as a gift for Christmas, I would have purchased a larger box or possibly just purchased individual regular sized items had I realized these was the size it was. With that said, I LOVE the products, I use them myself all the time.
2 people found this helpful
on February 20, 2014
This was what I purchased for gifts at Christmas. A perfect stocking stuffer or nice for employee gifts! They were alittle smaller than I expected but still very nice.
on April 20, 2016
Great Product!
on October 15, 2014
Smells and feels wonderful. Due to poor health I cannot use much..but this I can
on April 20, 2015
it was a good gift
on December 17, 2015
Burts and Bees is always a good brand and for a good price.
on April 2, 2014
Bought this for a girlfriend at work for Christmas! It was perfect she loves it! A great gift set for anyone.
on December 3, 2014
Product arrived with the packaging in a shambles. The front cellophane was burst open and the packaging looked like it had been kicked around the floor.
on December 27, 2014
Was not happy with the size of product. This was travel size and I did not want travel size products as a gift.