Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 685 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 775 reviews
on January 31, 2017
I don't typically buy Burt's Bees products so I was curious when I saw this kit and decided to give it a whirl when I was in need of a foot cream, but am sad to say that I was kind of overall disappointed.

Everything in here just felt plain weird on my skin. It was like a slightly greasy film more than anything. The foot cream is not really a cream at all, but rather a thick gel-like consistency that resembles Neosporin and spreads about the same, which I guess isn't awful and didn't really bother my feet because I couldn't really feel it on them, but isn't what I expected and definitely had to wear socks over it because the feeling against my sheets was atrocious. The almond and milk hand cream is really cute and smells nice, but feels greasy too and doesn't absorb all too well like everything else in here, and I had higher hopes for it than the hand lotion.

I can't really complain about the rest of the kit though. A salve seems like it's supposed to sort of feel that way and I typically use something like an oil for my cuticles anyways. Everything here also has a very distinct fragrance to them, so anyone sensitive to that take caution.
on November 18, 2015
I noticed some reviews have complained about the items in this kit being a little too small. I think that's kind of the point of the kit...just a little sampling of all Burt's Bees has to offer. The idea is great and I'm glad it was only about $10...because I hardly liked anything in this kit. I don't know what it is about the smell of all of Burt's Bees products but I can't stand it. The only product in this kit that I really liked was the cuticle cream, but as I said before, if you've never tried ANY Burt's Bees products you can't really beat $10 for a sample of six different products!
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2011
This is an awesome price to jump into trying Burt's Bees. The foot cream and foot lotion will go fast. But the hand creams and lip balm will last you a while. I really enjoy the hand salve and that lasts a very long time and is well worth the purchase of this trial kit. I also purchased this kit for some door prizes at a baby shower, the ladies loved all the products. The hand salve is a thick hand cream. The coconut foot cream works out those feet callouses and makes your feet feel light and refreshed. The lemon butter cuticle cream feels spa worthy, smells delicous and leaves your cuticles soft and touchable. The almond and banana hand creams ares fabulous, takes a little while to soak in but does wonders and really I can't stop smelling and touching my hands. The pumice stone is very high quality.
on November 5, 2015
Love this kit! I use everything in it! It lasts so long and smells so great. I especially love the cuticle butter.
review image
on April 2, 2016
I ordered this because in previous years I had used the cuticle cream and it worked wonders on my dry, cracked cuticles. Getting the kit was more economical than ordering just the cuticle cream and I also have an obsession with chap stick so it was a win for me to order this, save some money, and get extra goodies too. All of the products smell amazing and feel great on my skin. I do not like that some of them leave my skin feeling greasy but, if I rub it in good enough that feeling will go away. Great little kit and I do recommend it if you're looking for something to nourish your skin.
on July 10, 2016
Love this kit... has everything I need it in and all products included work great. Love how the cuticle oil really moisturizes my cuticles which tend to be very dry. I also really love the foot cream.... I soak my feet, clean them, then apply the foot cream, then put socks on to absorb it... works like a charm. I don't really personally care for the lip moisturizer as much because it doesn't seem to stay on long, plus the scent is not my preference but it's still in a great package. Thank you!
on September 20, 2016
I bought this for a co-worker for her birthday and have received rave reviews from her! We're on our feet all day long, and she always says she's going home to soak her feet, so I gave this a try. She says she'll definitely be buying more when she runs out.
on December 18, 2016
This is a great kit for anyone on your shopping list! Burt's Bees products are awesome on their own, but this kit gives you some of the best in one package. Designed to focus on "tips and toes," this kit contains great products for the hands and feet. The tube of lip balm is a great bonus. I bought one of these for all of my co-workers and they absolutely loved them. The products are a great size for you to keep in your desk at work, in a backpack or purse, in the car, or even for travel. I would definitely recommend this set to others.
on March 7, 2017
Good if you wish to try their products without buying the large sizes. I had hoped that their hand salve (or something in this collection) would work wonders on a burn I received on my hand (while cooking) which had become calloused. None of these products are working any better than others I have tried (though I realize this isn't what they were made for). The hand cream is very nice and not so greasy; after a few days of healing that has helped.

Glad for the sample sizes to test out the products, though.
on May 26, 2017
I was looking for a thank you gift for several women, so I purchased these along with different nail polishes. Most of the women have, long after the fact, told me how much they are still enjoying the products!