Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

• Customer Reviews

Showing 1-10 of 671 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 756 reviews
on January 31, 2017
I don't typically buy Burt's Bees products so I was curious when I saw this kit and decided to give it a whirl when I was in need of a foot cream, but am sad to say that I was kind of overall disappointed.

Everything in here just felt plain weird on my skin. It was like a slightly greasy film more than anything. The foot cream is not really a cream at all, but rather a thick gel-like consistency that resembles Neosporin and spreads about the same, which I guess isn't awful and didn't really bother my feet because I couldn't really feel it on them, but isn't what I expected and definitely had to wear socks over it because the feeling against my sheets was atrocious. The almond and milk hand cream is really cute and smells nice, but feels greasy too and doesn't absorb all too well like everything else in here, and I had higher hopes for it than the hand lotion.

I can't really complain about the rest of the kit though. A salve seems like it's supposed to sort of feel that way and I typically use something like an oil for my cuticles anyways. Everything here also has a very distinct fragrance to them, so anyone sensitive to that take caution.
on August 12, 2015
This is a really great sampler, and the price I paid was fantastic. Burt's Bees stuff is not super cheap, so this is a great way to try out several of their best items for not much money. I was thinking of getting a full size tin of the lemon cuticle butter, since I have one at work I use often because it's amazing. Instead I got this whole set for just a few dollars more. These are sampler sizes, so they're small, but that's great for carrying in a purse or pocket. The cuticle butter (which smells delicious!) will last ages even in this small tin, and the lip balm is full size. I put on the honey hand cream first thing, and it smells wonderful and feels great. Not sticky at all, just softening. I know from past experience I like the foot cream, and am looking forward to trying out the almond & milk hand cream. The hand salve is fantastic - my dad who is a mechanic and has the hands to prove it recommends it highly. It smells like rosemary.
I'm very pleased with this set, and looking forward to using it all up... and I might buy this same set again when it's all gone.
VINE VOICEon April 4, 2011
This is an awesome price to jump into trying Burt's Bees. The foot cream and foot lotion will go fast. But the hand creams and lip balm will last you a while. I really enjoy the hand salve and that lasts a very long time and is well worth the purchase of this trial kit. I also purchased this kit for some door prizes at a baby shower, the ladies loved all the products. The hand salve is a thick hand cream. The coconut foot cream works out those feet callouses and makes your feet feel light and refreshed. The lemon butter cuticle cream feels spa worthy, smells delicous and leaves your cuticles soft and touchable. The almond and banana hand creams ares fabulous, takes a little while to soak in but does wonders and really I can't stop smelling and touching my hands. The pumice stone is very high quality.
on November 18, 2015
I noticed some reviews have complained about the items in this kit being a little too small. I think that's kind of the point of the kit...just a little sampling of all Burt's Bees has to offer. The idea is great and I'm glad it was only about $10...because I hardly liked anything in this kit. I don't know what it is about the smell of all of Burt's Bees products but I can't stand it. The only product in this kit that I really liked was the cuticle cream, but as I said before, if you've never tried ANY Burt's Bees products you can't really beat $10 for a sample of six different products!
on March 7, 2017
Good if you wish to try their products without buying the large sizes. I had hoped that their hand salve (or something in this collection) would work wonders on a burn I received on my hand (while cooking) which had become calloused. None of these products are working any better than others I have tried (though I realize this isn't what they were made for). The hand cream is very nice and not so greasy; after a few days of healing that has helped.

Glad for the sample sizes to test out the products, though.
on November 5, 2015
Love this kit! I use everything in it! It lasts so long and smells so great. I especially love the cuticle butter.
review image
on March 10, 2017
Sample sizes of some of the best burt's bees products! The hand salve, especially, is a miricle worker. Apply a little at night, and when you wake up your hands are soft and supple and the dry cracks have healed! Fantastic gift set, or to pamper yourself.
on July 1, 2016
I got this product as a gift for my mother. She is very into body care products and she loves all the parts of this package. As always, the products that Burt's Bees offers are fantastic and do great things in terms of skin care. The chapstick is amazing and is by far the best chapstick that I have ever used. The almond milk beeswax hand cream is also very creamy and smells fantastic. My hands are way smoother after using this cream. The honey and grapeseed oil hand cream is also very good but doesn't smell as good as the almond milk. However, it is fantastic for moisturizing your hand and my mother tells me that her hand feels very fresh and moisturized. The coconut foot cream smells great and has the same consistency as as the hand cream. I tried this item on my feet and it makes your foot extremely moisturized and it feels pretty good and refreshing. The hand salve and the cuticle cream are also quite nice and smell really good.
Overall, like any Burt's Bees product, this package is fantastic.
on March 18, 2017
This set is so fun! I have used up all the products in here! I love the small size of the items because they're easy to toss in my bag. The lids stay on like they're supposed to.
on March 23, 2017
Great value! Love the chapstick and cuticle cream. The hand cream feels sticky though. Haven't tried the foot cream yet.