Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

• Customer Reviews

VINE VOICEon April 4, 2011
This is an awesome price to jump into trying Burt's Bees. The foot cream and foot lotion will go fast. But the hand creams and lip balm will last you a while. I really enjoy the hand salve and that lasts a very long time and is well worth the purchase of this trial kit. I also purchased this kit for some door prizes at a baby shower, the ladies loved all the products. The hand salve is a thick hand cream. The coconut foot cream works out those feet callouses and makes your feet feel light and refreshed. The lemon butter cuticle cream feels spa worthy, smells delicous and leaves your cuticles soft and touchable. The almond and banana hand creams ares fabulous, takes a little while to soak in but does wonders and really I can't stop smelling and touching my hands. The pumice stone is very high quality.
26 people found this helpful
on October 30, 2011
I liked this especially since I could sample all the different products. I really liked the peppermint foot lotion - it has a tingling sensation. However the only thing I didn't like is that some of the containers are hard to open. To this day I still cannot open one of them.
2 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2011
This was a great way to get introduced to Burt's Bees products. The kit consists of a zippered clear pouch and seven items. A good sized pumice stone, two foot lotions, three hand creams a cuticle cream and lip balm. Everything is nicely, gently scented and seems to work well. Good price. No disappointment, just pleasant surprise.
on September 21, 2013
I ordered the Burts Bees kit with the stone. Well I got it today and it wasn't the right one. No stone, not even what I ordered. I paid $4 dollars more then what I should have. I'll never buy this product again since everything is pretty much just for a sample. Burt's Bees Tips and Toes Kit I didn't order that. I ordered this Burt's Bees Tips N Toes Hands & Feet Kit and didn't get that. Makes me mad since I over paid for it.
on September 9, 2015
As promised, great price, on time! I will use this company again
on April 9, 2014
Kit doesn't come as pictured. Main reason I ordered was for the foot cream and banana hand cream and foot lotion. I did not receive any of those items.
on March 13, 2013
Disappointed again!! False advertising second time I order this "kit " and doesn't come with pumice stone nor the banana creme as it indicates I had this kit 2 years ago bought it at Walmart but they don't carry it anymore. It's a shame maybe ill just order directly or find it elsewhere . The only plus shipped fast but that's it. Read carefully buyer beware!
on October 15, 2014
Nice products but not as pictured. No pumace stone included.
on April 22, 2014
I should have purchase Tips and Toes Kit and a Tips and Toes Kit was delivered to my home with quite serious damage in the packing. But the products inside are intact. Worth buying.
on April 10, 2013
This product is a little greasy and the lotion was actually sticky. The metal tins are hard to open. Won't purchase again due to price.