- Series: Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science (Book 226)
- Hardcover: 300 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2002 edition (February 28, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1402004281
- ISBN-13: 978-1402004285
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,769,535 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
E.A. Burtt, Historian and Philosopher: A Study of the author of The Metaphysical Foundations of Modern Physical Science (Boston Studies in the Philosophy and History of Science) Hardcover – February 28, 2002
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.