|Item Weight||250 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||71.2 x 66 x 30.5 inches|
|Item model number||EX45670-03K|
|Assembled Height||30.5 inches|
|Assembled Length||71.22 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
|Price:||$399.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want professional assembly of this product?
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Pay only when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Durable melamine surfaces resist scratches, abrasions and stains
- Entire unit can be assembled either right or left handed
- File drawer glides on ball bearing slides and accepts letter, legal or A4-size files
- Box drawer for office supplies
- Wide retracting keyboard shelf. Accepts U-Shaped Configuration Bridge on left or right .
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Instruction manual included with purchase, call consumer service for assembly assistance at 800-950-4782
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Saratoga L-Desk
Cabot Collection 60" L-Desk B005EOL812
Sauder Avenue Eight L-Shaped Desk - Wind Oak B00MNQGY40
Achieve Collection L-Desk B007XCV0CK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Best Furniture Buys||Amazon.com|
|Color||Harvest Cherry||Espresso Oak||Oak||Warm Oak|
|Dimensions||30.47 inches x 71.22 inches x 66 inches||30.16 inches x 59.45 inches x 59.45 inches||3 inches x 75 inches x 31 inches||29.49 inches x 70.31 inches x 27.68 inches|
|Item Weight||250 pounds||148 pounds||147 pounds||194 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
now on to the challenges:
1. i'll never buy another piece of furniture that i have to assemble myself. this is a beast of a project.
2. i feel like there's spaces where some parts should be flush but it's not noticeable. i'm just a freak about stuff like that.
3. there's not much leg room. i didn't really think about that when viewing it but the filing cabinets on both sides really cuts into leg room. i love the cabinets though so it's worth it once i got use to it.
finally, it's definitely worth the money.
It is a very sturdy desk. The cherry color was rich/dark and without the orangish tint that some cherry colors have. The photo makes the chair area look more spacious than it actually is. There's not much leg room on either side because the filing cabinets really cut into the surface underneath the desktop.
It was very well packaged. It comes in 2 large boxes with a combined weight of about 300 pounds.
A word of warning. It has to be assembled and it came with an extensive instruction book. There are MANY desk pieces and MANY fasteners. It took two of us about 9 hours to completely put it together. I am happy with the end result, but you should just be prepared for the labor involved.
The desk is reversible if you need the shorter length (main desk) on the right side, so there are double holes drilled on the pieces.
1. Another reviewer mentioned a gap between the pieces. I had the same problem when attaching the extension piece to the main desk. There was a gap between the two panels under the desk (where the extension panel is supposed to attach to an ajoining panel on the main desk). Once I removed the main desktop and flipped it around, it fit correctly. You can tell if it is backwards by looking at the overhang on the lip of the desktop (the chair side has less overhang). That being said, I was assembling it in reverse of what is pictured (with the double drawers on the right side instead).
2. Assemble it where you intend to place it. It weighs too much to move it once it is assembled.
The only compliant I have is about the way the panels under the desk attach to the cabinets.Read more ›
It may appear a daunting task, but don't be dismayed. All pieces and hardware are labeled with part numbers and the 65 page instruction booklet is easy to follow and divided into bite size steps. Moving the two 150 pound boxes into the house was the hardest part.
Some hints on assembly: Organize all the wooden pieces and the hardware by part number before you begin. To save your back, assemble the pieces on a table covered with a soft cloth. Do not lose any of the hardware pieces (screws, lock joints, etc). They do not give you any extras. I had some 5-oz paper cups that I labeled with part numbers to hold the screws after removing them from their plastic bags. That seemed to help me keep track of things. You may find that the pre-drilled holes do not line up precisely. Just remember this rule: Fasten one long side, then the other long side, then the short sides. When assembling the drawers, fasten the front to the sides first, then the bottom and back. It's easier that way. It's not labeled or mentioned, but the drawer handles are meant to be attached only one way. You will notice on the handles two small knobs on one side that are suppose to face the drawer.
Like others have posted it arrived in two very heavy boxes and assembly does take the better part of the day. Just make sure to use the directions and pay attention to the screws/parts needed in each step (all parts are numbered including each screw pack). I did find that it needed more wood glue than provided but I had some on hand.
Once the whole desk is put together it is very sturdy and is very good looking. I have this desk in my home office and now I will no longer feel I have to keep the room closed when company is over.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The desk is a nice color and design - but you get what you pay for. The quality was a bit disappointing. Read morePublished 2 months ago by C. L. Hagensick
As someone who doesn't mind assembling furniture and isn't overly picky this desk is a fantastic choice. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Jonah R.
Very difficult to assemble. The was SO many pieces to deal with. Definitely had to have two guys working together to assemble it.
Once assembled, I like the desk.
Very happy with this desk. Very sturdy construction and it looks great.Published 14 months ago by James Holland
Although the glue was rock solid and we had to run to town to get some glue, I'd still rate it excellent, I love it! Read morePublished 17 months ago by Biya Judge
The desk is everything I thought it would be. It came in 2 separate shipments and both were very heavy. It would be helpful if the directions had some words with it. Read morePublished 17 months ago by George E Dow Sr
It was a great desk it took a little while to out togetherPublished 23 months ago by Marianne Keyer