|Item Weight||186 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||65.9 x 27.6 x 7.1 inches|
|Item model number||WC53230-03K|
|Assembled Height||7.1 inches|
|Assembled Width||27.6 inches|
|Assembled Length||65.9 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Bush Furniture Fairview L Shaped Desk in Antique White
|Price:||$360.29 & FREE Shipping|
- Expansive L Shaped surface provides plenty of room to spread out
- Space-saving design allows desk to be placed in a corner
- Handy drawer with drop-down front works as keyboard or laptop shelf
- Large vertical closed storage with one adjustable shelf
- L Shaped Desk features box drawer and open storage space for supplies, and file drawer for letter-size files
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A Home Office Desk that Knows Comfort is Key
The Fairview L Shaped Desk combines comfortable cottage styling with contemporary convenience for a charming home office design. Work from home or surf the net on an Antique White Desk with a slightly distressed finish and an eye-catching Tea Maple surface. You'll find it easy to embrace the cottage life as you admire the beautifully framed doors and elegant Antique Pewter hardware. Whether you need a desk with keyboard tray to conveniently work on your computer or an L shaped design to maximize your home office space, Fairview fits the bill with a beautiful look and functional features.
- Roomy L Shaped Desk surface
- Design allows placement in a corner
- Handy drawer with drop-down front for keyboard
- Vertical closed storage with adjustable shelf
- Letter-size file drawer, and box drawer for supplies
It's All in the Details
When you need a home office desk with keyboard tray, Fairview delivers with a drop-down drawer front and appealing cottage design.
The Antique White L Shaped Desk is fitted with a scratch-resistant Tea Maple work surface and backed by an impressive 6 Year Warranty.
Fairview features Antique Pewter cup pulls for reaching your files and office supplies.
The letter or legal size File Cabinet opens on full-extension ball bearing slides so you can use every inch of each drawer.
Step Into Cottage Country without Leaving Your Home
Start your day right with the relaxing look and friendly organizational features of this Antique White Hutch. You'll love spreading out on your Fairview L Shaped Desk as you take on the task at hand, knowing you have everything you need just above in a durable, intricately detailed Hutch. You can't help but admire the unique framed doors and how the Antique Pewter hardware perfectly complements the finish. Imagine the feeling of a cottage vacation without stepping out the door. Working in your home office is about to become much more appealing.
Bring a slice of cottage comfort into your home office with the Bush Furniture Fairview L Shaped Desk. Enjoy your morning coffee, surf the net and pay bills with plenty of room to spare on the L Shaped Desk's durable surface. Stash pens, paper and checkbooks in the box drawer and open storage space, while organizing mail in the file drawer to clear the work surface. Store your laptop or keyboard in a drawer with a drop-down front, and take advantage of a large vertical closed storage area with an adjustable shelf. Charming accents and Antique Pewter hardware add character to your home office. Attach the Hutch (sold separately) to either side of the L Shaped Desk to fit your needs. Available in attractive Antique Black with Hansen Cherry Accents or Antique White with Tea Maple Accents, Fairview meets ANSI/SOHO quality test standards for performance and safety, and comes with a Bush Furniture 6 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. See the full collection for coordinating items available, including the Hutch.
Compare with similar items
Bush Furniture Cabot L Shaped Desk in Harvest Cherry
Bush Furniture Salinas 60W L Shaped Desk with Lateral File Cabinet and 5 Shelf Bookcase in Antique White
Fairview L Shaped Desk with Hutch, Bookcase and Lateral File Cabinet
Bush Furniture Achieve L Shaped Desk
Coaster Yvette White Executive Desk
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cymax||Amazon.com||Cymax||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Bulkea Furniture Store|
|Color||Antique White||Harvest Cherry||Antique White||Antique White||Warm Oak Finish||White|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First a couple of items:
Packing: The pieces were packed well enough and arrived in perfect condition in spite of a damaged box.
Assembly: This desk took a few hours to put together with one other person. The instructions were easy to follow. I would HIGHLY recommend a powered screw driver.
Function: The size and features of this desk are perfect for my situation. The drawers have a very nice fit and slide extremely well. The tower cabinet easily fits my PC with room on the shelf above for an external drive, router, and KVM switch. There is a lot of surface area for my two monitors and three laptops. The keyboard drawer functions well and has plenty of room for a mouse next to it.
Durability: This is the area that this desk fails. The covering on the front of the top began pealing off after 7 months and after a couple broken spots is now held together by super glue. Granted, I work 8-12 hours a day with my arms resting on this area since I use both a keyboard on the top of the desk as well as in the drawer.
I would ONLY suggest this desk for infrequent use. If you plan on using the desk on a daily basis, I would suggest looking elsewhere.
*** UPDATE ***
I contacted the manufacturer about the issue with the desk and they honored their warranty and replaced it. The process was painless and they were extremely understanding of the situation. Based on the fantastic customer service, I increased the rating of this product. If the new desk does not exhibit the same issue, I will further increase the rating to 5 stars at a later date as I really like the design sturdiness of this desk.
I've had this desk a 2 days and I've noticed some small white spots. I figured maybe just something on the desk..
After closer inspection it seems that the laminate can be damaged VERY easy, Simply putting a monitor on the surface can cause it to scratch then peel back/release.
This has to been the absolute thinnest and I mean thin printed laminate I've every seen. I'm afraid to put anything on my desk.
at this rate the area's of contact are going to wear down to the white backing.\
I'll give a future update as I know this will become a warranty issue in the near future.
Assembly was easy and under 3 hours...
- EDIT UPDATE - 6 or 7 months later (with daily use) and after having several peeling issues I contacted Bush Furniture (I did fill out the warranty card, a must for anyone) they promptly sent another set of tops.. I have yet to install them as when I built the desk I used wood glue (1/2 Bottle) and it's gonna be a nasty job to remove the dowels. Based on the original situation I'm in no hurry to remove the faded / peeling top to replace with the same garbage. Big let down on this purchase.. next will be real wood even its it a couple grand.. I very rarely get taken, this one got me good. - Note: Bush was very good at replacing and free shipping of the tops.. Just wish what was wasted was just invested in better laminate on the original design - one can assume this must be very cheap to produce or they make VERY little profit.
After having this desk for a few months I'm beginning to wish there was some way to replace the flimsy board on the back of the tower cabinet. It's pulling away from the desk and looks awful. I have my desk positioned where that's the first thing anyone sees. I originally had this marked as four stars but I'm taking off a star. If it wasn't for that piece I would happily give it four stars. I've added pictures so you can see for yourself what this flimsy panel looks like. For the price of the desk you'd think this wouldn't be an issue. I'm very disappointed.
Only one lil thing to look out for: The top of the desk will not hold up to tape and will peel if tape gets stuck. (My kids did a project on my desk one day and ruined the desk top) Although, I decided to keep mine and repaint the top. (mine is six years old)