Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
5-Year DOP - Furniture Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Bush Furniture Midnight Mist Set of 2 Media Stands
|Price:||$620.32 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tempered glass shelves rest on vibration dampening pads for enhanced sound quality
- Attractive open architecture with black, metal and glass accents for a stylish contemporary feel
- Back panel provides rear wire access and concealment to organize your audio and video cables
- Tested to Bush Furniture standards for tip stability
- Backed by the Bush Furniture 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Midnight Mist Collection
Midnight Mist’s sleek open architecture offers maximum appeal when only ultra-contemporary design style will do.
Audio Towers designed for your entertainment
The Bush Furniture Midnight Mist Media Stand offers an attractive open architecture design with Black, metal and tinted glass accents. Bring a contemporary look into any room with this sturdy media tower designed with your convenience in mind. Listen to your favorite tunes the way they were meant to be heard. Tempered glass shelves rest on vibration dampening pads for enhanced sound quality. Set up your stereo, DVD or Blu-ray player, and video game consoles on the sturdy shelves without cable clutter. The back panel provides rear wire access and concealment to keep cords out of your way. An attractive top shelf adds a modern flair and plenty of display space to make the Media Stand feel right at home. Midnight Mist offers maximum appeal when only an ultra contemporary style will do.
- Sleek styling blends perfectly with electronic equipment and existing home decor
It's All in the Details
Enjoy a clutter-free living or recreation room with spacious shelves and convenient wire access.
Dependable tempered glass shelves enhance sound quality and support heavy AV components.
Black, metal and glass accents create a stylish design perfect for your living room, dorm or apartment.
The Bush Furniture Midnight Mist Set of 2 Media Stands offers an attractive open architecture design with Black, bright metal and glass accents. Bring a contemporary look into your living room, bedroom, dorm or apartment with these sturdy media towers designed with your convenience in mind. Listen to your favorite tunes the way they were meant to be heard. Tempered glass shelves rest on vibration dampening pads for enhanced sound quality. Set up your stereo, DVD or Blu-ray player, and video game consoles on the sturdy shelves without cable clutter. The back panel provides rear wire access and concealment to keep cords out of your way. An attractive top shelf adds a modern flair and plenty of display space to make the Media Stands feel right at home. Tested to Bush Furniture standards for tip stability, the towers come with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. Midnight Mist offers maximum appeal when only an ultra contemporary style will do.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Some notes on the various aspects of this AV Tower:
The description states that the shelving is: Distances between shelves: top shelf=7 3/4"; two center shelves=9 1/4"; and bottom shelf=8 7/8"
This is incorrect. I took a measuring tape to my AV tower and found that each shelf has 9.5" between them.
Putting it together: I cannot personally say how difficult this is to do. It's HEAVY, but my 110 LBS girlfriend put it together for me and she said that it took her about an hour because she lost the allen wrench and had to tear apart the living room to find it.
- I have read some reviews on here where people mention that they had a lot of trouble putting the suction cups on this product. She circumvented this issue by using the alen wrench to push the suction cups in. She said that it worked really well and made it a lot easier/faster.
Cable Management: This is probably the weirdest misnomer on this product. There is no "cable management." There are holes in the back where you let the cables hang and can zip tie them yourself if you want them "managed." The odd plastic/tie down device shown in the pictures did not come with my AV tower and nothing in the 4 page instruction booklet indicates that it should have.
- The unit itself hides cables well if you have something on the bottom shelf and use zip ties, or something along those lines to keep the cables together. Personally, I had a decent amount of excess speaker cable bunched up in the back (in case I need to pull out the receiver to work on it or change speaker cable, etc.) and I found that it hides it well due to the low to the ground construction and the slightly tinted glass/Receiver at the bottom.
Looks: As many other reviewers have stated, it looks really nice. It's got a more rugged texture to the black front and back frame pieces than I had expected, but that's not a bad thing. Additionally, the glass is a bit more clear than it looks in the pictures. I didn't really notice this until I had it sitting in front of me. Again, it's not a bad thing, but it's something that someone else might care about. Overall, I think this piece matches my living room better than I had expected.
Sturdiness: Here's the whole reason that we all invest so much time in reading reviews. We want to know if the tower is going to break down and leave all of our expensive equipment dead on the floor. I can say that this tower is solid. I have moved it myself and have done so with a friend helping. You would have to throw quite a bit of energy at this guy to force it to fall over. It would be pretty difficult to find a more stable tower. With that said, if you are looking for a tower that has wheels this does not. I currently have this tower sitting on a area rug in the living room and there are no stability issues - despite the fact that my rug has a pattern than includes varying levels of carpet (ie some places it's very short and very long in others) and it's nearly impossible to have something sit on it that's light.
Well worth the $230 that I paid for it. I would believe that this product goes for a higher value elsewhere. I don't often feel that way about the "markdowns" that amazon provides, but this product really does live up to the good reviews.
I will update this as time goes by to allow other reviewers a fair shake before they purchase this. Feel free to leave a comment if you have a question. I will do my best to get to it to help you out.
More details below:
1. This was big enough to house all of my A/V components with the exception of my PC and XBOX. My XBOX will actually fit if I place it on top of another component, but I decided to have it stand next to the rack.
2. This rack gives each component room to breathe. Each of my five components have good space above and behind for air to flow, which makes me feel better about heat dissipation and wear/tear.
3. The unit looks beautiful.
4. The unit is simple to put together. You will need someone to help you hold pieces in place, but it can be assembled quickly (30 mins or so). It also comes with the tools you need to assemble it.
5. The unit feels fairly strong and the tempered glass seems feels equally as strong. My 90-pound amps don't seem to phase it at all.
6. The back cord strip does a nice job hiding the cords from front views. It look much neater than my previous entertainment center.
7. Awesome value for the price.
Would HIGHLY recommend this for folks looking for something that looks great, is sturdy and can fit A/V separates.
No worries whatsoever about this holding any reasonable amount of weight; in fact my eight year old son (sigh) crawled on top. It could totally support a modern TV of any size, though the overhang on the sides would make that a somewhat precarious arrangement if there were any chance of bumping -- usually a better idea to wall-mount.
One of the welded brackets that hold on the top from the rear was a bit twisted. I was able to bend it a bit, but at the cost of scratching the powdercoat. It comes with lightweight hardware to anchor to a wall -- I think the CPSC has been on furniture mfg's to include something. I didn't use it, you might want to.
The gray U frames had a couple of scuffs on them, not a dealbreaker or very noticeable once assembled.
The most awesome thing about this unit is how the hardware is packaged. Anyone who has wrestled with IKEA kits knows what I mean. Each set of hardware bits is sealed separately into a salp-link chain. Moreover each is labeled with the same part number that the instructions reference. No more wondering which screw is which. This is priceless.
The worst thing about this unit is the packaging. The metal components come wrapped in plastic bags, which is sad but usual, and thin foam sheets separate the sheets of glass. The nasty bit is that the voids and margins of the box are filled with blocks of EPS, aka styrofoam, that are taped together. This makes it impossible to remove the pieces and properly dispose of the box without EPS beads getting everywhere. IKEA mostly manages to use honeycomb cardboard for this purpose. No reason it couldn't be used here.