Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bushido: The Way of the Warrior Paperback – June 14, 2017
|New from||Used from|
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
- Dr. Bohdi Sanders has done it again. This time, he has provideda daily tool for the warrior to stay focused and forward-looking, throughdaily reminders about what it is to be a warrior, in his book, BUSHIDO. BUSHIDO: The Way of the Warrior provides atimeless lesson for each day of the year. Theselessons are golden nuggets of struggles and triumphs experienced by masters,leaders, and others through the ages, and collected as an aid to all who seek warriorhood.Col. Phil Torres, U.S. Marines, retired
- Once you pick it up, it is hard to put down, asthe words of wisdom permeate your mind, your neurological pathwayscome alive with his superb and articulate writing style. Dr. Sanders bravelyengages everyone, including the common man that is not involved in martial arts, to help enlighten them withhis masterfully integrated philosophy, theories, and mindset in the ways of themodern and ancient warriors...This is one book that absolutely will change how you look at your life! Sifu Al Dacascos, martial arts pioneer
- Dr. Sanders obviously put a lot of thought into this amazing book, both in his teachingsand in the great quotes that he has included throughout the book. The wisdom and teachings in this book are invaluable andsomething that seems to have been lost in our modern day culture. I can'trecommend this book highly enough! Hanshi Frank Dux
- DoctorSanders has done it again with this inspirational new book, BUSHIDO...The Bushido scriptures are like a flow chart of thatprocess. I highly recommend that everyone, warrior or not, give this book aread, since it will shed light on that driving spirit that makes a warrior thrive! Grandmaster Dan Tosh, PhD, JD
- Dr. Sanders' book, BUSHIDO: The Way of the Warrior,is simply amazing. It is an extraordinary book which will guide you in yourjourney to be a better martial artist and warrior. But don't bemislead, this book is not just for martial artists. This is a book thateveryone, whether they are a martial artist or not, will benefit from. I highly recommend this book to everyonewho wants to be motivated and inspired to live a better life! Grandmaster EddieMapula, 3-Time World Champion
- I love Bohdi Sanders' BUSHIDO: The Way of the Warrior! This daily devotional helps in the processof balancing and improving every aspect of the Warrior's life. It is a mustread for the martial artist who has a warrior's heart, the martial artistwho wants to live life with honor, justice, and with acode of ethics that does not change with circumstances. It is also great for the warriorwho wishes to stand firm and fight when others won't be inconvenienced to doso. Dana Stamos, Hall of Fame Martial Artists and Publisher
- Dr.Bohdi has meticulously put so many great words of wisdom on paper for each to follow. Your warrior spirit will definitely be renewed. It is my honor to have the opportunity to endorse this great "Warriorof Wisdom." Shodai Soke Richard E. Hallman
- Dr. Bohdi Sanders is a rareindividual. I enjoy his championing of warrior spirit and howhe weaves the aspect of heart throughout his teachings. Warriorship is allabout lifestyle, and as a warrior, one must be certain that the battle is onethat needs to be fought. Grandmaster Richard Van Donk, Ph.D.
About the Author
Dr.Bohdi Sanders is a multi-award winning author and a MartialArts Hall of Fame inductee. His book, ModernBushido, hit #1 on Amazon and hit the top 10 for a total of 105 weeks.Seven of his other books have been best-sellers and were also ranked in the Top10 on Amazon. Dr. Sanders has been a martial artist for over 32 years and has trained in ShotokanKarate, Krav Maga, Ninjutsu, and Jujutsu. His books have been endorsed by someof the today's top martial artists as highly motivational and inspirational.
Dr. Sandersalso holds national certifications as a Personal Fitness Trainerand a Certified Specialist in Martial Arts Conditioningthrough the International Sports Science Association. He is also a certifiedUsui-Tibetan Reiki Master and is acertified Master of Acupressure. He isthe author of:
·Modern Bushido: Living a Lifeof Excellence
·Men of the Code: Living as a Superior Man
·Warrior Wisdom: Ageless Wisdom for the Modern Warrior
·Warrior: The Wayof Warriorhood
·The Warrior Lifestyle: Making Your LifeExtraordinary
·Defensive Living: The Other Side of Self-Defense
·Wisdom of the Elders: The Ultimate Quote Book forLife
·Martial Arts Wisdom...and more.
Dr. Sanders' books have won several national awards, including:
·#1 New Release inPhilosophy on Amazon: Men of the Code
·#1 on Amazon's Best SellerList: Modern Bushido 2013
·The Indie Excellence Book Awards: 1st Place Winner 2013
·USA Book News Best Booksof 2013:1st Place Winner 2013
·IIMAA Best Martial ArtsBook of the Year 2011
·U. S. Martial Arts Hall ofFame: Author of the Year 2011
·U. S. Martial ArtistAssociation: Inspirationof the Year 2011
·The Indie Excellence Book Awards:1stPlace Winner 2010
·USA Book News Best Booksof 2010: 1st Place Winner 2010
If you buy a new print edition of this book (or purchased one in the past), you can buy the Kindle edition for only $1.99 (Save 60%). Print edition purchase must be sold by Amazon. Learn more.
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book has daily snippets of wisdom that we need to be reminded of.
I highly recommend this book. It is not just for martial artists.
The warrior lifestyle is a real thing and Bohdi Sanders has the best books on its philosophy. He is truly the spokesman for being a modern day warrior.