Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 20, 2012
I bought these for my grandson for Christmas and almost kept them for myself. Easy on the eyes. The larger optics (42) lets in more light for better distance viewing. Much better than my own pair which have a x24. I might even buy a pair of these for myself in the near future.
on November 18, 2012
after reading the owners manual, i was able to get very clear images. comes with lens covers, nice case and a strap. i didnt know it came with a strap initially. i made one custom for my hunting backpack. thumbs up!
on May 10, 2016
works great
on February 28, 2014
He's not very careful with his stuff,this is lasting well and takes a lot of abuse but keeps on working. Great for bird watching to hunting!
on December 7, 2009
So far I have used this product in the field on two ocations, for multiple day trips. During the first trip, the temperature was in the high 30s, and there was a little fogging of the eye lenses. This was external, not internal, so I used an anti-fog lens product for that problem, and it went away. This past weekend the temperature was in the teens, with snow, and these binoculars worked as advertised. Very clear view and well constructed. I am happy with the transaction and the price.
on August 20, 2015
Have had them a few years now. Great optics
on November 24, 2012
This item was a definate score for me. The view was clear and it focused nicely. The overall look of the bino's were very good. Also had a nice case.
on November 8, 2014
in good condition, good quality and excellent performance
on March 30, 2013
got these for my wife for birdwatching. they are very nice and easy to use, do not fog up and give a very sharp image.
on December 19, 2013
Bought this as a gift for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law and ended up as the best gift since they both love birdwatching.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.