- Product Dimensions: 3 x 4 x 17 inches ; 13 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0002IKQBS
- Item model number: 713947
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (70 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #462,354 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Bushnell Banner Multi-X Reticle Riflescope with 6" Eye Relief, 3-9x 40mm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low-light riflescope with 3-9x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Multi-X reticle; 1/4 MOA fingertip windage and elevation adjustments
- 100-percent waterproof/fogproof construction
- Fast-focus eyepiece; measures 12 inches long
There is a newer model of this item:
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Ask any taxidermist or trophy hunter and they'll tell you more tags are filled in the low-light hours than any other time. That said, it's wise to have a scope designed to excel in early morning and late evening light. Featuring Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multi-coated lenses for clarity and brightness in low light, you'll add precious minutes to every hunting day with the Banner Dusk and Dawn series. A fast-focus eyepiece and wide-angle field-of-view let you acquire and follow game easily - even in low light. The one-piece tube design ensures reliable performance and the fully waterproof construction protects your investment. The Banner Dusk and Dawn line includes a full assortment of specialty scopes for big game, varmint, .22 rimfire, slug, black powder and turkey hunting.
Ask any trophy hunter or taxidermist, and he or she will tell you more tags are filled in the low-light hours than any other time. Enter the Bushnell Banner 3-9x40 riflescope, which is designed to excel in early morning and late evening light. With its Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses--which add clarity and brightness when the sun is low or under heavy cloud cover--the Banner scope adds precious minutes to every hunting day. The scope also includes a Multi-X reticle and a one-piece tube design. Other features include a 100-percent waterproof and fogproof construction, 1/4 MOA fingertip resettable windage and elevation adjustments, and a fast-focus eyepiece. Whether you're gearing up for big game or little varmints, the Banner riflescope is a terrific low-light choice.
- Finish: Matte
- Magnification: 3-9x
- Objective lens: 40mm
- Reticle: Multi-X
- Field of view: 32 feet @ 100 feet (3x), 11 feet @ 100 feet (9x)
- Adjustment range: 60 inches @ 100 yards
- Eye relief: 6 inches
- Exit pupil: 13mm (3x), 4.4mm (9x)
- Click value: 0.25 inches @ 100 yards
- Mounting length: 5.8 inches
- Length: 12 inches
- Weight: 13 ounces
Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 50 years. The company's guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products on the market. Bushnell product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company's binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.
Top customer reviews
If looking for a mosin scope? Look for a good scout scope with a 8-13 inch eye relief and you will be happy.
The 6" eye relief is very good. Now if they would include a parallax adjustment this would be the only scope
you will ever need. Very reasonably priced, and the optics are excellent. I have it on a Ruger 77/22 and
I needed the longer eye relief. It makes for fast shots also for moving game, and for target work it makes the
rifle very comfortable to shoot. The only reason I gave it 4 instead
of 5 stars is the target is slightly out of focus at shorter (less than 100yds) ranges, when the power is set too high. This would be a perfect scope if it also had a mil-dot reticle, instead of just cross hairs.
Picture is clear in daylight - I will still try it at dawn and dusk and edit this review. Zoom is good and my gut feel is that it does what it promises in that regard.
Eye relief does not change much at differing zoom levels.
I'll mount the scope, take it to the range and give a report on zeroing and such.