Oil month Automotive Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on June 6, 2014
After a lost shipment, a flood and USPS improperly routing my package, I finally received my scope. The scope appears to be all the reviews stated it was. Bright lenns, well made and seems to be a high quality product for the price. When I get to the range to sight it in, I will have a better grip on the quality of the scope, but I am well pleased as of now.
I would like to thank Mike Jegtone, of OpticsDeals for his continued support and communication through my order. He was professional and attentive through the entire process. His customer service skills made this purchase worthwhile.
I will, if I remember, follow up with more detail after a trip to the range, but as I said, I am very pleased up to this point with the scope and with OpticsDeals.
on June 12, 2017
Great quality, looks and feels good.
on September 19, 2012
This scope is great. i sighted it in very quickly the click adjusters are accurate, this went on my marlin 22 magnum and its perfect for it. when i went to sight in the sun was very bright and directly in my face the scope didnt pickup any of the glare the crosshairs are nice and thin, it comes only with scope covers. it works great when its basicly dark. you could probly see 100 yards at night under a full moon. it was better than my own eyesight. i woild recomend this to anyone.
on March 22, 2012
Got this scope to replace a scope that had seen better days on a rifle I had received from a family member. Quality scope for not a whole lot. It is able to use minimal light. Enough so that I had to pass on a shot that I could have made simply because it was too early in the day.
on February 15, 2014
I give this bushnell scope a five star, because again bushnell has never let me down.
The optics are very clear, easy to set, (and once set you don't have to keep changing them.)

Flat black, no glare, easy to set up, Instructions are foolproof. very easy to level reticle.
on April 2, 2017
Good scope for the money, bright clear.
on June 6, 2014
Works great for the money. Have it mounted to my M&P15 556 and it holds zero nicely. Works great up to about 125 yards, after all it is only a 3-9x40.
on October 2, 2013
The deer are in trouble the last hour when I would have to quit before. This is a great scope for the money.
I have used this in the woods for a couple weeks and it still is amazing. I even compared it to another scope my daughter has and we both said the Banner wins. We were looking down a logging road/foot path about 1/2 hour after sunset. We could both still see leaves on bushes and blades of grass at about 50 yards. Her scope, which is a more expensive model and a different brand, was not even close to the detail we could see with the Banner. If you hunt very early or very late in the day, this is the scope you would want. I am sure there are more expensive scopes that could match the Banner, but I think you would be paying for something you do not need. I firmly believe this scope will allow me to see a deer at the last part of legal light and make a good shot!
on September 22, 2012
As a long time owner of hunting equipment, including a dozen or so rifle scopes, I can comfortably say that my recent purchase of the Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn Riflescope is one of the best values in my collection. This scope has features that may be found in optics that are far more expensive. Fantastic clarity, Brushed finish, great crosshairs, excellent eye relief. Easily the best buy for the money. Thank you Amazon for helping me find this terrific item.
on October 23, 2015
Great scope for the money!