Bushnell BowHunter "Chuck Adams" Edition Laser Rangefinder (Bow Mode)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Archery-specific laser rangefinder with Angle Range Compensation (ARC) and Bow Mode
- Displays line-of-sight, angle, and true horizontal distance from five to 99 yards
- Line of sight distance from five to 850 yards for use with rifle
- Ultra-compact, ergonomic, pocket-sized design
- Comes with carrying case, battery, and neck strap; two year limited warranty
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Tested, proven and endoresed by the world's most successful. When the world leader in laser rangefinder technology and the world's most successful bowhunter put their heads together on a project, it's all about putting heads on the wall. Enter the finest archery-specific specimen on the planet. Extremely lightweight and compact, the new Bowhunter Chuck Adams Edition laser rangefinder excels from treestands and steep terrain thans to Angle Range Compensatioin (ARC). Hit the FIRE button and it calculates the "shoots-like" distance based on the angle of your shot. Featuring Bow Mode, this unit simultaneously displays line-of-sight, angle and true horizontal distance from five to 99 yards, so you always know what pin. It also provides line of sight distance from five to 800 yards, so the bowhunter who also refle hunts is not left out. Its rugged, rainproof hosuing is dressed Realtree AP Coamo for concealment.
Designed in conjunction with bow hunting legend Chuck Adams, the bow hunter Laser Rangefinder from Bushnell offers bow and rifle hunters extreme accuracy in an ultra-compact, lightweight unit. With 4x magnification and a 20-millimeter objective lens, the Bow Hunter Rangefinder delivers a broad field of view. Once you hone in on a target, the range finding capabilities take over. Thanks to Angle Range Compensation (ARC) you can attain "shoots like" distance calculations based on the angle of your shot, any where from a tree stand to in steep terrain. The rangefinder's Bow Mode displays line of sight, angle, and true horizontal distance from your target in a range from five to 99 yards based on an angle from -90 to +90 degrees. Also suitable for rifle use, the rangefinder provides line of sight distance from 5 to 850 yards, so the bow hunter who also rifle hunts is not left out.
Bow Mode simultaneously displays line of sight, angle, and true horizontal distance from five to 99 yards based on the angle from -90 to +90 degrees.
- Five to 850 yard range
- 4x magnification
- Built-in digital inclinometer
- Angle Range Compensation (ARC)
- Bow Mode provides true horizontal distance from five to 99 yards
- Multi-coated optics
- Vertical configuration
- Pocket-size ergonomic design
- Rainproof construction
- Built-in battery indicator
- Posi-thread battery door
- Built-in tripod mount
- Compatible with Magnetic Attachment Accessory
- Ranging Accuracy: + / - one Yard
- Ranging Performance: 5 to 850 yards (minimum to maximum)
- Inclinometer Angle Range: +90 to -90 Degrees
- Inclinometer Accuracy: +/- One Degree
- Reflective: 850
- Tree: 600
- Deer: 200
- Rain: Built-In
- ARC (Angle Range Compensation)
- Bow Mode
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective Diameter: 20 millimeters
- Field of View at 1000 yards: 430 feet
- Eye Relief: 17 millimeters
- Exit Pupil: 5 millimeters
- Weight: 5.3 ounces
- Dimensions: 1.4 by 3.8 by 2.9 inches (WxLxH)
- Battery Type: 3-Volt CR2 (included)
- Model: 202204
What's in the Box?
202204 bow hunter "Chuck Adams" Edition Laser Rangefinder, carrying case, battery, neck strap
Top Customer Reviews
The bow mode provides a 'slant-range' to target, useful if you are in a tree stand and are shooting down on a deer or other target. The slant range is not as useful to someone shooting on the ground (unless, I guess, if you are shooting squirrels high in trees).
I'm very happy with the purchase and would gladly make the same choice again.