Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 22, 2015
this is without a doubt the best binocular I've ever owned. i'm 64 years old and have hunted and fished all my life, and have bought at least 25 binoculars throughout my life, none have compared to this one. it focuses immediately. very very pleased. thank you bushnell for a great product.
99 people found this helpful
on June 10, 2017
Overall, these binoculars are good value for money and I recommend them to my students who purchase binoculars for a lab that I teach. They get the job done without a significant investment and are actually reasonably well-built and pretty good optically. A serious user can tell where the costs are cut to sell 10x50 binoculars at a $40 price point. The images are not as sharp as produced by high-end products and the infinity focus is a little mushy, meaning that the image doesn't "snap" in and out of focus near the infinity setting for viewing distant landscapes or the sky. Also when used near infinity, the focus-knob rocker must be rotated far to the left, thus making the finger slots slightly awkward to use for refining the focus. Most users may not find these issues to be significant for casual use or viewing at intermediate distances, especially when considering the $40 investment. I had no illusions about what I would be getting for this price so, yes, I would buy them again.
37 people found this helpful
on May 4, 2017
My husband and I use these to check out the local wildlife and look at the stars. We didn't need anything too fancy but didn't want junk. These are perfect.
21 people found this helpful
on March 18, 2017
Really good quality use it for target practice I can see exactly where the hole on the paper is at 100 yards
17 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2018
Bought these to replace a pair of old boat binoculars I had dropped. Use them now, principally for bird and wildlife viewing so stepped up to the 10x50 ves the old 7x35. The binoculars themselves seem solidly made, and the optics are much better than the price would indicate. No - they aren't up to the higher end...But they don't cost $500-2000 either. These are full size heavy binoculars.The principal difference between these and the next level more expensive Bushnell's are higher quality lens coating, and anti-fog and waterproof sealing to prevent moisture. So those points, in combination with the weight, aren't probably what you want to slog around in the wilderness or wet environments with.

To get them down to this price, Bushnell cheaped up on the case and carry strap. The case is cheap trash. If you intend to carry these anywhere I strongly recommend buying a better case to prevent damage of bangin into other things in transport .The strap supplied for the binoculars are also cheap trash. I solved this problem by scavenging an wide padded strap from an old SLR Camera. These `1" to 1 1/2" padded straps work wonders (your neck and shoulder will thank you!) and can be had for about $5 up.
8 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2015
I wanted a less expensive pair of binoculars to use with my small son for stargazing, outdoor trips and during sporting events. This Bushnell Falcon model fits the bill pretty well. It magnifies any object seen by a factor of ten and each of the two main lenses is two inches in diameter (50 mm). Hence the 10x50 power. They also present a visual field of 5.8 degrees at 1000 meters, which is standard for a model with this magnification. This model also has adjustable eyepieces and a center focuser. And, it comes with lens caps, a cleaning cloth and a carrying case with straps. This model also has center mounted threading for attachment to tripod.

I compared this model to a $380 unit my uncle uses for hunting and could not really tell any difference in image quality. This Falcon model does not have the internal coatings that more expensive models often do, but even with astronomy use, I cannot tell many problems from stray refraction. So far, I have used this Falcon model for stargazing and an NFL football game with great results. The lens caps are a bit loose but this is a very minor annoyance. For the $34 I spent for this model, I am very happy. Five stars!
19 people found this helpful
on October 1, 2017
These binoculars are not bad for the price though I was expecting a bit more. The construction feels like a brittle plastic that I am not confident will survive any real falls. The eye cups on the binoculars are a bit stiff and don't fit nicely against my face. The small lens (eye side) on the left hand side has a smudge of glue or other substance that I haven't been able to get off. It creates a blurry picture and I am considering returning the binoculars for this reason.

** Updated **

I took these binoculars elk hunting for a couple of days and was actually quite impressed by the crisp lenses. The focus was smooth and worked very well.

I no longer noticed the smudge I mentioned above. These are still not the top of the line but I’m glad I had the binoculars and the price was right.
7 people found this helpful
on November 30, 2017
Pro:
1. Good value = low price + good quality imaging
2. Comes with complete package = a bag + lens covers
3. Build quality is quite good. (again at this price range)
4. Focusing is easy.

Con:
1. Cannot attach to a tripod = So you have to use your hand to hold the device and this makes the image shake and difficult to watch.
2. I have found a few scratches on the body. (This may not happen with your product)
7 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2017
I think this was Dad's favorite Christmas gift and he's hard to please. Dad wakes up around 4:00 am each morning when it's still dark and uses these to see if the newspaper has been delivered.
24 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on November 20, 2014
The binoculars come in a soft pouch with a velcro flap. All 4 lenses have covers, the large covers fit snugly, the smaller covers are a bit loose, but, as you store them large side down I don't think this will be an issue. There is also a neck strap provided that you must attach to the item yourself, but it is fully adjustable and quite adequate. The binoculars have a nice weight to them and are crystal clear. Very nice optics that are easy to adjust. There is an individual focus on the right lens and a rocking center focus that has a nice snug feel to it. The prisms were aligned perfectly and I am more than satisfied as far as the value. I would highly recommend this item for someone looking to buy a pair of binoculars on a budget.
12 people found this helpful