Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Bushnell Falcon 133410 Binoculars with Case (Black, 7x35 mm)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully coated optics for superior light transmission
- Instafocus System for fast focus on moving targets
- Non-slip rubber grip pads for secure grip in all weather conditions
- 7X magnification, auto focusing porro prism
- 35-Millimeter lens diameter, 21-Ounce weight
- 20-Feet close focusing distance
- 12-Millimeter eye relief, five-millimeter exit pupil
- 420-Feet field of view at 1000 yards
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Falcon series offers powerful magnification at an economical price. Versatile, and ideal for stadium sports, bird-watching, hunting, and many other outdoor applications, the 7x35 model boasts a durable design and rubberized, abrasion-resistant finish. An InstaFocus lever provides smooth feedback, with just enough tension to fine-tune magnification, while a Porro prism and coated lenses provide sharp viewing. For those who wear eyeglasses, or sunglasses on bright days, clever fold-down eyecups protect your lenses from scratching. A convenient storage case with straps is also included.
Handy fold-down eye cups prevent prescription glasses and sunglasses from scratching.
7 x 35
Bushnell is one of the leading brand in high-performance binoculars, and the Falcon series offers powerful magnification at an economical price.
Bushnell is the leading brand in high-performance binoculars, and the Falcon series offers powerful magnification at an economical price. Versatile, and ideal for stadium sports, bird-watching, hunting, and many other outdoor applications, the 7×35 model boasts a durable design and rubberized, abrasion-resistant finish. An insta focus lever provides smooth feedback, with just enough tension to fine-tune magnification, while a Porro prism and coated lenses provide sharp viewing. For those who wear eyeglasses, or sunglasses on bright days, clever fold-down eye cups protect your lenses from scratching. A convenient storage case with straps is also included.
Handy fold-down eyecups prevent prescription glasses and sunglasses from scratching.
- 7X magnification
- 35-millimeter lens diameter
- Auto focusing Porro prism
- 20-foot close focusing distance
- 21-ounce weight
- 12-millimeter eye relief
- Five-millimeter exit pupil
- 420-foot field of view at 1,000 yards
Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for over 50 years. Its guiding principle is to provide high quality, reliable, and affordable sports optics products for a wide variety of applications. Bushnell products have consistently won design and performance awards from prestigious organizations, and the company's product lines enhance the enjoyment of outdoor pursuits such as spectator sports, nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. The company often incorporates emerging technologies that combine leading edge design with performance innovation, which has made it one of the most recognized and reputable sports optics brands in the world.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros - inexpensive, well made, lightweight, carry case, Bushnell quality, quick focus paddle
Cons - kind of big, case is cheap nylon, flimsy strap, lens covers don't fit well
With me I can overlook the cons that I listed because I am more interested in the actual operation of the binoculars. I was very impressed with the field of view and the magnification. For the price I don't think you can do any better! They are really lightweight for the size and even if they work for a couple of years they are worth the cost. They came well packed by Bushnell with everything you need right out of the box. I'm sure you could spend a lot more and get much better quality but I don't think you will be disappointed with this purchase! All photos in this review were taken by me. I hope this helps you make an informed purchasing decision. [...] Thanks for reading!
1) These binoculars are tough! I took them hiking through the mountains, up and down streams, and through thick forests and jungles. They are still in perfect condition.
2) The instant focus feature is great! With the slightest touch of a knob I could focus on the far away bell bird and then to the close by viper in seconds!
3) These binoculars work great! I could see far away creatures with ease. I even was able to take a few pictures through them with my phone camera. This really helped with identifying the birds if they moved out of sight or flew away.
1) They were a little heavier than I expected. When I received it, I thought it would be hand sized and lighter. However, they weren't all that heavy. If I could carry them around my neck for 15 hours everyday, you should be fine.
2) Watch out for the neck straps! Sometimes they would slide off of the binoculars and a fall could damage them or you could lose them.
In conclusion, these are one of my favorite Amazon purchases. You will love them.