- Product Dimensions: 16 x 2.5 x 3 inches ; 13 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B004NK8SFM
- Item model number: 714164B
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (93 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #356,035 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Bushnell Banner Illuminated Crossfire 500 Reticle Riflescope, 4-16x 40mm
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Low-light riflescope with 4-16x magnification and 40mm objective lens
- Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses for clarity and brightness
- Illuminated CF 500 reticle switches from red to green on your command
- 100-percent waterproof/fogproof construction; fast-focus eyepiece
- Optimized for center-fire rifles; measures 14 inches long
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Bright, accurate, dependable, and deadly. Both of terrain and darkness. We'll assume your stand is in the right spot and suggest our Banner Dusk & Dawn series to capitalize on the latter. With their Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multi-coated lenses, these riflescopes cast clarity and brightness on that line between night and day. We've added two ballistic reticles to the lineup to give you a long-range accuracy advantage with a muzzleloader or centerfire rifle. 100% waterproof and fogproof. Shoot holes in any shadow of a doubt.
Ask any trophy hunter or taxidermist, and he or she will tell you more tags are filled in the low-light hours than any other time. Enter the Bushnell Banner 4-16x40 riflescope, which is designed to excel in early morning and late evening light. With its Dusk & Dawn Brightness (DDB) multicoated lenses--which add clarity and brightness when the sun is low or under heavy cloud cover--the Banner scope adds precious minutes to every hunting day. The scope also includes an Illuminated CF 500 reticle that switches from red to green on your command (red is ideal for bright conditions, green works better when it's dim). With aiming points out to 500 yards, the reticle is optimized for center-fire rifles.
Other details include a one-piece tube design, a 100-percent waterproof and fogproof construction, 1/4 MOA fingertip resettable windage and elevation adjustments, and a fast-focus eyepiece. Whether you're gearing up for big game or little varmints, the Banner riflescope is a terrific low-light choice.
- Finish: Matte
- Magnification: 4-16x
- Objective lens: 40mm
- Reticle: Illuminated CF 500
- Field of view: 22 feet @ 100 yards (4x), 6 feet @ 100 yards (16x)
- Eye relief: 3.3 inches
- Exit pupil: 10mm (4x), 2.5mm (16x)
- Click value: 1/4 MOA
- Adjustment range: 70 inches @ 100 yards
- Mounting length: 5.8 inches
- Length: 14 inches
- Weight: 16 ounces
Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 50 years. The company's guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products on the market. Bushnell product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company's binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.
Top Customer Reviews
Great scope for the price. Optics in it are what I was expecting, but taking one star off for the clarity, it could be a little better.
Taking another star off for the lighted reticle switch/knob. it is in a bad place. Sits right on top of the scope and if you where a hat when shooting it the recoil of the rifle will hit the brim of my hat and the brim into my head. It doesn't really effect anything else other then I have either take the hat off or position my hat different. But I will not buy another scope with a switch in the same place, I like wearing my hat when shooting.