Bushnell Neo Plus Golf GPS Rangefinder Watch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ready to play right out of the box with no membership fees and no downloads; legal for tournament play
- Preloaded with over 25,000 courses for the U.S. (including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico), Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, Ireland and Sweden
- Provides distance to the front, center, and back of the green; auto course/auto hole recognition; shot distance calculator
- Includes standard watch functions, odometer and alarm; waterproof to 30-meters
- Comes with USB charging/sync cable and quick-start guide; one-year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
neo+ GPS Watch
The next generation of Distance Made Simple™ golf products. Simple to use, lightweight and comfortable to wear. Preloaded with 25,000 courses. No downloads. No membership fees. Easy front/center/back distances to the green as well as one button shot distance measurement. Long battery life - 50% better then the nearest competitor. Over 1 year battery life when used in watch mode.
Bushnell has been in the optics business since 1955, and pioneered the golf laser rangefinder in 1995. With a constant emphasis on product innovation, Bushnell now features the first combo laser/GPS with the Hybrid, and in 2012 launched the revolutionary Tour Z6 which features Vivid Display Technology and E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) to make it the world's most technologically advanced laser rangefinder. Bushnell also makes distance simple with its three GPS products - the NEW neo+ GolfGPS Watch, neo+ and XGC+.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: JUNE 21,2012 I've played about six times now, at three different courses, and the neo is still working great. I'm really impressed with the battery life. I've gotten four rounds out of one charge and still had battery life left. Each round takes us about 3.5 to 4 hours. I also leave the watch on all the time when not playing( in watch mode). The gps has locked onto whatever course i happen to be at, and the yardages still seem correct. So no complaints so far. I will try to update this review again at the end of the summer.
Really? This is the best you can do?
I've also found you have to place the charging clip precisely in the right position. If you look at the watch display, you can get it to show when it is charging, so you know the connection is good. A poor connection may be the reason why some people said their watch wasn't holding a charge.
I do have the original NEO+ handheld unit which always auto advances properly and I can use it for over 5 rounds of golf before charging. It's still one of the best golf gps's out there without the frills. Too bad the watch version doesn't have the same performance. Maybe that's why I'm so disappointed. My expectations were much higher after having and still using this older model.