BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 13, 2016
I was going back and forth on these or a pair of Nikon (any pair or Nikon's, really). It was my understanding that these here Bushnell would be less than stellar compared to an expensive brand.

Not true. These Bushnell 20x50 are awesome! They are super crisp, and believe it or not, they are actually really easy to hold steady considering the magnification. They have slightly more weight than, say, a small compact pair of bino's, but these are great. Worth every penny.
on October 12, 2016
We bought these to enjoy watching deer on our farm. They are just right for this at distances up to about 900 yards. Much better at light gathering than the 8x28 units we have used in the past. Focusing is easy and fast and they are light enough to use for extended periods of time.

*** UPDATE - 3/9/2017 *** I took a photo today by simply placing my cell phone lens over one of the eyepieces. I verified the range to the road sign using GPS at 8,472 ft (1.6 miles) - (2,824 yards) The view is actually razor sharp, but the autofocus on the phone camera blurs it a bit. I am very happy with the Bushnell Powerview 20x50.
review image
on March 27, 2016
When you first get them, make sure to clean off the lenses REALLY well or you'll be disappointed. It took a while to get them adjusted right and cleaned, but now that it's done, these work very well. As with any higher powered binocular, every little move your hands make will cause your view to be very shaky. You'll either need a very steady hand or you'll want to set them on a pedestal and look through them.
I'd recommend them if you are wanting to look at stuff 5-15 miles away. If the object is only 1-5 miles away and stationary, you'll get a great view. If it's moving, forget it. Go with a less powerful pair.
These are also heavy to hold steady after a while.
on October 19, 2017
I'm so happy I can perfectly see the wildlife in the open expanse out our back windows now! It's absolutely crystal clear, not too heavy, and I don't shake so much to make it prohibitive. All of the things I was worried about!

My favorite thing off the bat is the tilted lever in the middle for changing focus. What a huge improvement on those familiar rotating wheels.
It's also nice that it comes with a (soft-cover) case.

We have a smaller Bushnell binoculars but they really won't do the job for long distances. In my limited binocular research, it's the first number which signifies the distance. So 20 is going to be much better for distance than the common 10 or 12.

I don't think anyone would regret this purchase. These are fantastic! Happy birthday to me!
on March 23, 2016
Was not able to focus the right eye diopter. There was not enough adjustment on it so Icould not get a sharp image. They were light and bright but the focus was off. I made the decision to return them after I picked up my 30yr. old binocs. 7x50 and the image was crystal clear vs. the 12x50 bushnells. I can't whether it was only this individual pair or not.
on September 29, 2015
A great product. We live on top floor of a condo at the Lake of the Ozarks. When watching the boats go by and fish jumping with "regular" binoculars, you can't make out much detail. But with this 20x50 unit, you can see in definition all the way to the main channel and pick out boats in detail as they pass. I can actually read the gas pumps at the resort next to the condo unit. I can see across the bay to the homes in detail. You can't beat the price for the quality you are getting.
review image
on February 20, 2012
Loved these binoculars at first, but they quickly got jiggly in places that can't be adjusted and after just a few months literally fell apart. I am so disappointed, since I had once thought of Bushnell as a quality brand. Close inspection (now that they're in multiple pieces) allows me to see just how poorly and cheaply constructed these binoculars really are. I could never recommend Bushnell again. I am going to try to get a replacement set since I bought them directly from Amazon. Either way, I'll not spend any more money on Bushnell.
on April 30, 2017
These are outstanding binoculars! I spent a good amount of time researching and made my choice to these. They turned out better than what I expected. Clear, sharp viewing, Take them with me everywhere I go.
on September 2, 2017
compared to my celestron 15x70 binoculars, they were quite similar ,Great pair of binoculars for the price,clear and precise,easy to focus,light weight !! good quality.
on April 22, 2017
I worried that 20 power would be hard to hold steady, but it's not. Great for watching birds from my lanai (Florida). Also looking forward to using it at my next football game (Penn State).

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.