Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,496 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,697 reviews
on December 16, 2016
Purchased for my wife to bring to ballet/broadway/theatre performances to get better views when our seats are in the next county. (Because one pair of binoculars is cheaper than Orchestra tickets to the next five shows.) So far, so good--still married, still going to shows, still sitting in the nosebleeds with enough money for the train home afterward.
11 comment| 71 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 1, 2015
I bought the 12x25 & it is very nice! Small & powerful! I like that it has an attached neck strap, even if it is just a thin cord. It also comes with a canvas carrying case, with a velcro closure. I've been using it to view backyard birds & it is great for that & the adjustable focus works well. I could make out a car's license plate number from over 100yards away. I think these would also be excellent for concerts & sporting events. Next time I will go, I will take with & update my review.
review image review image review image review image
on December 5, 2016
I was able to use them during the roadtrip and the have a pretty long view. The material on this thing are amazingly durable. I loved how tough it is and the little weight that it has for it's size. It definetly feels like a premium product. I totally recomend them if you're just going to travel and enjoy a couple of birds around yourself. I do not recomend them for heavy duty miles of field of view because the view it isn't that far.
on March 29, 2017
Rolled the dice and lost on this. I had read other reviews before buying that this was a problem...now I'm one of those reviews. Manufacturer has a quality control problem on the right eye adjustment. Was broken in the package. Only reason not returning is because my son "fixed" his present, so I figure that confidence and learning experience is worth $13.
I purchased these as a gift for my wife. She likes to go Eagle Watching during the winter period. These are small, compact, lightweight and easy to use. BUT, they have a very good magnification for a small set of binoculars.

She carries them in her car so that when she sees an Eagle she can park, pull them out and get a good look.

The craftsmanship is great, the quality outstanding. Bushnell always makes a fine product and these are right up at the top of their work. The price is good as well, it won't break your bank account to get a nice pair of glasses.

They are small enough as well to fit in a purse so that you can take them to a ball game or a musical and be able to get up close and personal.

Enjoy!
VINE VOICEon August 11, 2017
For this price these are amazing little binoculars. Pretty much every other binocular I own is "better" than these but they were also 10 to 50x the price. These are great for the size and great for letting little kids borrow--keep it no problem. Drop it, not a care in the world. Get it stick... well a) where do little kids always find stuff to get their hands sticky when you thought you knew for a fact there was nothing to aid them and their little stickier fingers... and b) go ahead clean it, keep it, whatever just get stickiness away from me. The first number is magnification so it is 8x. The second number is the lens size so don't expect great low light performance or an especially wide field of view.
on October 27, 2016
Pretty nice little pair of binoculars. The 10x power is perfect for what I wanted it for and they close up nicely and are small enough to easily carry around in your jacket or coat pocket.
on March 24, 2016
The Bushnell 10x25 was everything I was looking for: compact, light and easy to handle, coming complete with a carrying case and neck strap. The optics are great. I live in Tucson AZ and the binoc allows me to see distant items in the mountains, as well as to enhance animal identification. I also have a much more expensive compact Nikon and although I would imagine that the Nikon would excel in technical comparisons, there is no discernible difference to my eyes. So far I'm loving the Bushnell.
on March 11, 2017
Purchased the 8x21 binoculars for my daughter for a concert which was nearly sold out except for upper balcony seats. The view and distance in these little folding binoculars are amazing and they fold up to fit inside your purse. Would highly recommend.
on September 13, 2016
I like these binoculars and they seem work work good. I briefly tried them out and they worked good. The box they were shipped in however was way too large.
review image