Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.02 shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Fitness Replacement Planfrom Warrantech
- Please note, protection plan details will be delivered by EMAIL ONLY, via AmazonSupport@Warrantech.com within 72 hours of purchase. Please print a copy of the email for your records.
- Keeps your product purchase protected after its manufacturer's warranty expires. Provides replacement support, as per the terms and conditions found on the protection plan product page. Coverage and claim limits apply. See protection plan details below by clicking on the "Warranty"link.
- Begins the day after manufacturer's warranty expiration, typically 1 year from purchase date. Free in-home repair for larger items. Free two-way shipping for smaller items.
- Includes parts and labor coverage for material and mechanical issues, electrical failures, and other covered repairs.
- If a covered repair cannot be completed, you will be reimbursed with an Amazon gift card in the amount of your original product purchase price.
Bushnell Scout DX 1000 ARC 6 x 21mm Laser Rangefinder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6x magnification
- Built in Inclinometer provides arc
- Compatible with magnetic attachment System
- Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Scout DX 1000 ARC
E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10th yard display precision.
Built in inclinometer provides ARC.
ARC Bow Mode – provides true horizontal distance out to 99 yards.
ARC Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in inches, MOA & Mil.
VSI (Variable Sight-in) Bullseye, Brush, and Scan mode.
Range: 5-1000 yards.
Diopter adjustment for crystal clear viewing.
Carrying case, battery, and neck strap included.
Compatible with magnetic attachment system.
Posi-Thread battery door.
Available in black (202355) or RealTree AP (202356).
VSI - Variable Sight-In Feature
Rifle Mode feature allows you to set your holdover/ bullet-drop information for your rifle’s zero – select between 100, 150, 200 and 300-yard sight-in distances for deadly accurate information at the push of a button. Measurements can be displayed in MOA or inches.
Sleek, simple and deadly effective – all with the push of a button. Then, like lightning, Scout® DX 1000 ARC™ acquires the target with built-in E.S.P. Turboprocessor. ARC calculates compensated distance based on terrain angle to give you an accurate “shoots like” reading out to 99 yards – even displaying 1/10th yard out to 199 yards. With selectable Bow and Rifle Modes, each with their own specialized capabilities, it performs like two units in one. All housed inside a sleek, rubber-armored unit that’s small enough to fit in your pocket, yet tough enough to withstand any weather or terrain.
Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 50 years. The company's guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products on the market. Bushnell product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company's binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.
Easy arithmetic: one button, four hooves in the air
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 208 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this to do layout work for our shooting range. It does the job, but as others mentioned, it is hard to get readings on objects more than 300 yards away. I was trying to read off buildings, trees, k rails, vehicles, hillsides, etc. to check distances on our property and just see how far it would work out to. I need to be able to setup a 600 yard rifle range. We thought about using a sheet of aluminum at one end of the property to see if it would let us get a reading at that long of a distance, but haven't tried it yet.