Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Fitness Equipment Replacement Planfrom Warrantech
- Upon approval of your claim, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided for full replacement value
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Bushnell Scout DX 1000 ARC 6 x 21mm Laser Rangefinder
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 6x magnification
- Built in Inclinometer provides arc
- Compatible with magnetic attachment System
- Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Scout DX 1000 ARC
E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10th yard display precision.
Built in inclinometer provides ARC.
ARC Bow Mode – provides true horizontal distance out to 99 yards.
ARC Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in inches, MOA & Mil.
VSI (Variable Sight-in) Bullseye, Brush, and Scan mode.
Range: 5-1000 yards.
Diopter adjustment for crystal clear viewing.
Carrying case, battery, and neck strap included.
Compatible with magnetic attachment system.
Posi-Thread battery door.
Available in black (202355) or RealTree AP (202356).
VSI - Variable Sight-In Feature
Rifle Mode feature allows you to set your holdover/ bullet-drop information for your rifle’s zero – select between 100, 150, 200 and 300-yard sight-in distances for deadly accurate information at the push of a button. Measurements can be displayed in MOA or inches.
Sleek, simple and deadly effective – all with the push of a button. Then, like lightning, Scout® DX 1000 ARC™ acquires the target with built-in E.S.P. Turboprocessor. ARC calculates compensated distance based on terrain angle to give you an accurate “shoots like” reading out to 99 yards – even displaying 1/10th yard out to 199 yards. With selectable Bow and Rifle Modes, each with their own specialized capabilities, it performs like two units in one. All housed inside a sleek, rubber-armored unit that’s small enough to fit in your pocket, yet tough enough to withstand any weather or terrain.
Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 50 years. The company's guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products on the market. Bushnell product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company's binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.
Easy arithmetic: one button, four hooves in the air
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerThis product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me begin by saying I'm not a hunter, and my applications only involve measuring ranges up to a couple of hundred yards. So I can't comment on it's long range capabilities. Within the ranges I use it for, it works flawlessly. Just site a target and press the button, and the distance is displayed almost immediately. You can hold the button and move the pointer, and the distance reading will give you a real-time readout of whatever you point at.
The unit is compact, light and easy to hold. It comes with a canvas carrying case with belt loop and a neck lanyard.
I have only two minor gripes/suggestions:
1. In Regular mode, I wish it would display the inclination angle in the lower numeric field.
2. I wish it could display distances in feet. The only choices are yards and meters.
A real consumer.