- Product Dimensions: 6 x 5 x 3 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AMPJU4K
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 202355
- Batteries 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Average Customer Review: 220 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#58,571 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #22 in Laser Rangefinders
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support. File a claim online or by phone 24/7.
- If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
Bushnell Scout DX 1000 ARC 6 x 21mm Laser Rangefinder
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- VSI Rifle Mode feature allows you to set your holdover/bullet-drop info for your rifle's zero for deadly accurate information at the push of a button
- Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Scout DX 1000 ARC
E.S.P. (Extreme. Speed. Precision.) Provides up to 1/2 yard accuracy and 1/10th yard display precision.
Built in inclinometer provides ARC.
ARC Bow Mode – provides true horizontal distance out to 99 yards.
ARC Rifle Mode – provides bullet-drop/holdover in inches, MOA & Mil.
VSI (Variable Sight-in) Bullseye, Brush, and Scan mode.
Range: 5-1000 yards.
Diopter adjustment for crystal clear viewing.
Carrying case, battery, and neck strap included.
Compatible with magnetic attachment system.
Posi-Thread battery door.
Available in black (202355) or RealTree AP (202356).
VSI - Variable Sight-In Feature
Rifle Mode feature allows you to set your holdover/ bullet-drop information for your rifle’s zero – select between 100, 150, 200 and 300-yard sight-in distances for deadly accurate information at the push of a button. Measurements can be displayed in MOA or inches.
Sleek, simple and deadly effective – all with the push of a button. Then, like lightning, Scout® DX 1000 ARC™ acquires the target with built-in E.S.P. Turboprocessor. ARC calculates compensated distance based on terrain angle to give you an accurate “shoots like” reading out to 99 yards – even displaying 1/10th yard out to 199 yards. With selectable Bow and Rifle Modes, each with their own specialized capabilities, it performs like two units in one. All housed inside a sleek, rubber-armored unit that’s small enough to fit in your pocket, yet tough enough to withstand any weather or terrain.
Bushnell has been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 50 years. The company's guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable, and most affordable sports optics products on the market. Bushnell product lines enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit, including nature study, hunting, fishing, birding, and stargazing. Indoors, the company's binoculars bring the audience closer to the action in fast-moving sports or the fine arts at theaters and concerts.
Easy arithmetic: one button, four hooves in the air
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 220 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this to do layout work for our shooting range. It does the job, but as others mentioned, it is hard to get readings on objects more than 300 yards away. I was trying to read off buildings, trees, k rails, vehicles, hillsides, etc. to check distances on our property and just see how far it would work out to. I need to be able to setup a 600 yard rifle range. We thought about using a sheet of aluminum at one end of the property to see if it would let us get a reading at that long of a distance, but haven't tried it yet.