- Product Dimensions: 4 x 6 x 18 inches ; 1.7 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B006UKMDFO
- Item model number: ET6245FG
- Average Customer Review: 46 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #196,310 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Bushnell Elite Tactical Illuminated G2DMR FFP Reticle Riflescope (6-24x50-mm)
|Price:||$969.62 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultra Wide Band Coating and fully multi-coated optics for light transmission and image clarity; Rain Guard HD anti-fog technology keeps lens clear in any condition
- Adjustable power, tactical target scope with 6 to 24x magnification and a 50-millimeter objective lens offers exceptional brightness and extended-range magnification
- G2DMR features a mil-hash marked First Focal Plane (FFP) reticle designed for ranging, holdover and windage correction
- Features side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy; .1 Mil Click Value
- 30-millimeter one-piece tube; argon purged; 3-inch sunshade; limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Precision engineering, optical excellence, and rock-solid reliability all converge in the finest family of tactical riflescopes in the world today. Created with feedback from law enforcement and military experts nationwide, Elite Tactical Riflescopes from Bushnell provide optical precision and blacked-out cosmetics for the most demanding tactical shooting situations you can face. The riflescopes in this line all feature Ultra Wide Band Coating to boost brightness at dawn and dusk and Rainguard HD lens coating to maintain a clear view in any weather conditions. The 30-millimeter one-piece tube construction is purged with argon for maximum reliability. The Elite Tactical ET6245FG is one of the world's very finest for long-range delivery, offering superior visibility and accuracy across the entire magnification range. Featuring a G2 Designated Marksman Reticle (DMR) mil-hash marked First Focal Plane (FFP) reticle that is designed for ranging, holdover and windage correction.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The G2 is great. It gives all the info you need and isn't busy at all. I had an HDMR on the same rifle before, liked it, but you had to study it too much IMO. I feel the G2 gives you enough info to make quick and more instinctive shots that fall on target very well. HDMR is great and all, but it's a busy reticle still (mildot is mildot, love it or hate it).
I'm no expert at all when it comes to expert glass, but this product is bright and I like it a lot. Past 24x it loses some clarity, but it's still very usable...if that makes sense. It's not the clearest, not the brightest, but this scope should really be in a class of others twice it's price to even begin to complain about any portion of it; Even its bigger brothers. I'd pick this over the Vortex 4 easily.
I'm stuck with this scope on the .308 20" REPR and am having fun finding the limitations of the rifle and not the scope. For a .223 the 6x min might be a bit much and the LRS 3-12x 44mm is more fitting IMO.
And the sunshade is included. Some info has not stated clearly whether it is or isn't.
After "learning the hard way" on inexpensive, low quality scopes, I've arrived at the conclusion that "you get what you pay for" when it comes to optics. Even if the glass is half-way decent, eye relief, eye box, exit pupil are often abysmal. The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
Having said that, Bushnell has exceeded my expectations on this glass. I used to think of Bushnell as being associated with cheap stuff. Yeah, they still have some of that, but the quality of their upper line of "HD" scopes are pretty dern nice. Bright & crisp sight picture throughout the variable range with a little image decay past 20x, excellent eye relief, and happily, a very useable eye box. There is some tunneling and eye box restriction at higher magnifications, but this is not unexpected nor is it not unmanageable. But just super sharp! Super solid 30mm tube and the sun shade is very appreciated.
The G2 DMR reticle looks wonderful and I can't wait to start playing with the hold-overs. Thank you Bushnell. I'm so impressed with this glass, I also ordered a Bushnell Legend Ultra HD 12-36x50 Spotting Scope.
This is my third Bushnell scope and I really like it, plus I got the 25% rebate for Bushnell so it was a real value as the seller "aSavings" was $50.00 cheaper then all others.
I normally buy Vortex Viper PST 6-24 FFP scopes (I have 3 so far) and this one is definitely comparable. It is not illuminated, however I have never had a situation where I needed to use it on my Vortex's, as I mostly shoot from benches and do not hunt.
Would buy again if the price was right.
Also able to zero at 100 with a 20 MOA rail, something I was worried about before I bought it.
Professional tactical scope using top shelf materials.