3 Year Golf Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Bushnell Tour V4 JOLT Golf Laser Rangefinder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Pin seeker with jolt Technology provides you with short Vibrating bursts to reinforce the laser has laced onto the flag
- Accurately ranges from 5 to 1,000 yards and 400+ yards to a flag within one yard
- 5x magnification and a fast focus System let's you see your shot clearly
- Legal for Tournament play and is Pro Certified
- Premium carry case, battery and 2-year limited Warranty are included
- Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinder Bushnell Golf brings you the next evolution of PinSeeker with Jolt Technology in the Tour V4 Rangefinder. This laser rangefinder packs an unbelievable feature set into a smaller, more ergonomically sound form factor. The Tour V4 has the PinSeeker with Jolt Technology you love and delivers the unrivaled accuracy you come to expect from Bushnell in a smaller and faster package.
Tour V4 Slope Edition
The Tour V4 Slope gives you Bushnell's patented, Tour trusted Slope Technology, that provides compensated distance based on hole's incline/decline. This unit is now legal for tournament play when slope mode is disabled. The Tour V4 Slope packs an unbelievable feature set into a smaller, more ergonomically sound form factor.
Bushnell golf brings you the next evolution of pin seeker with jolt technology in the Tour V4. This laser rangefinder packs an unbelievable feature set into a smaller, more ergonomically sound form factor. The Tour V4 has the pin seeker with jolt technology you love and delivers the unrivaled accuracy you come to expect from Bushnell in a smaller and faster package. Bushnell jolt technology provides you with short vibrating bursts to reinforce the laser is locked onto the flag. The Tour V4 is legal for tournament play and provides ranges from 5 to 1,000 yards with one yard accuracy. It provides yardages to flags from as far as 400 yards out. The Tour V4 is perfect for golfers of all abilities. A carry case and battery are included. Comes with a two-year limited warranty.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BEWARE, however: the product video on this site is misleading. It very informatively implies that this device provides slope. This model (Tour v4 Jolt) DOES NOT PROVIDE SLOPE. That is a much more expensive model (another $65-75), for some reason that product video is included in the information for this model.
That said, slope readings are outside the rules of golf (illegal)- and in my opinion, in most cases, rarely adds or subtracts a value that isn't apparent to a good golfer anyhow, so going to the highest price point (for the Tour V4 with slope) is frivolous.
The case strap did break on me and the netting inside is tearing. The case that it comes with isn't very sturdy. The range finder is great though.
The LCD screen is clean, with black text that is clearly visible. The one issue I have is with the "pin seeking technology". In order to get this thing to lock-in on the flag and actually vibrate takes at least 3 tries, sometimes upwards of 5, before it vibrates. That said, I've come to understand that the distance is still displayed correctly even though it rarely vibrates. So the distance is still correct, you just don't get the physical feedback.