Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2015
I was leaving on a trip to Alaska with my kids and was looking at a wide range of binoculars from $60.00 to $300.00. I am no binocular expert, but I did my research thoroughly and carefully before buying these and even looked at several different sets at the local sports stores before I made my purchase! I have to tell everyone who is looking for a set a really great binoculars at a great price that these are it! My sister bought an identical set from a different manufacturer for more than double the price and these are just as good, if not better. They are absolutely the right size and weight and magnification. From our moving cruise ship or from a stable standing position, they allowed me to view anything I wanted: birds, bears, eagles, whales.... you name it, I had perfect light, perfect magnification, absolute stability and clarity. For the money, I cannot imagine being more pleased with a product! The only draw back is that the covers that the rubber lens covers that come with the binoculars are worthless. But, what was not advertised when I bought them, them were delivered complete with a pretty good carrying case, neck strap, and a very nice silky soft grey colored bag/pouch which the binoculars can be stored in and which you can use it to clean the lenses. I also bought the matching Butler Creek "Bone Collector" harness which is good stuff for carrying (but with everything that came with the binoculars, you don't need it). Buy these... You will not be disappointed!
0Comment| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2016
I was very disappointed with the quality of flip covers. The flip covers are so easily come off that it is totally impossible to protect the lens from dust/sand during session time when you are not using them. Moreover, the flip covers are so not durable that the connection part between the cover and base is very easily broken. I have to return it.
on November 6, 2016
Very nice especially since I got it on a lightning deal plus $30 rebate. I gives a pretty clear image, but I don't have any high end glass to compare it with. I can say it's as clear as a quality rifle scope such as from Clearidge. I use it with eye glasses on without issues, just needs some effort to adjust the distance between the two halves to fit my eyes to get the full field of view. I like that the rear lens covers can be attached to the neck strap to keep it from getting dropped of lost. I do wish the front lens covers, which hinge from the body, covered the lens more tightly. Would be nice as well, for how I use it, if I had a way to tether the carrying case to the neck strap.
on December 29, 2016
Great mid priced binos. If you are looking for a good set of binoculars and don't want to break the pocket book this is it. The flip lens covers are crap but just buy a better cover. Lost mine within the year.
on January 17, 2017
I bought these to bring to Kansas for deer hunting. Unfortunately they did not do what I expected of them so I sent them back. They did not draw enough light to be able to see clearly enough at 160 yards to see if a buck was a shooter or not. I had all kinds of time, I simply just couldn't be sure it was over 140 class.
It happened well after legal shooting time the second time. I saw a buck, but had no idea at 120 yards exactly how many points it had, although I was quite certain it wasn't one I was going to take.
They would probably be ok for bird watching during the day. When I got them, I did look out in the distance and they seemed very clear and sharp at home during the day. These are an inexpensive pair of binoculars that would probably be fine for many uses.
I wouldn't recommend them for taking out west to hunt with.
on October 23, 2017
These are OK for the price, but I should have kept the Nikon 7S. I had them side by side and the image was clearer on the 7S. However, these were almost half the price of the 7S and the strap included in the Bushnell bundle is very comfortable to wear. The Bone Collector logo is very cool. These meet my needs.
on February 22, 2017
These binoculars are amazing. They are a tad heavy but honestly aren't too bad. We bought these with anticipation of using them at a concert in which we got nosebleed seats. After giving them a test run at home and outside, I can honestly say that these are amazing. We were able to see the time on my microwave from outside, through my sliding glass door and while being a damn good distance away. Needless to say, I was very impressed. Also, note that I live in Colorado and it was cold outside, not a single blemish of fog anywhere on the lenses or eye pieces. While others may have had issues with the lens covers falling off, mine work perfectly fine. I did not recieve this product for free or discounted and yet I would still order them again. Great job, Bushnell!
on August 28, 2017
Took these on our trip, worked well to see animals and whatever else we needed, seems to be sturdy construction. I like the way the lens cover come off and are still attached, so much easier, and the top lens cover as well, not really heavy, and made it thru in our luggage, so that's a good test.
on December 4, 2014
Inconsistencies in quality. Bought two. One had cosmetic damage on the lens holder the other seemed to have a darker image and despite it says it comes with a cleaning cloth both did not have it. Leery of quality control in what should be a fine piece of equipment for a good price.
on August 31, 2017
great for the price. very good glass and cant do much better in this price range. But.... Heavy and bulky, but I guess that's where all that money goes. If you don't need to shed lbs. and space on a hunt or whatnot, then these are great