Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Bushnell H2O Waterproof/Fogproof Roof Prism Binocular
|Water Resistance Level||Waterproof|
|Eye Relief||17 Millimeters|
|Prism Description||Roof Prism|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity; Exit Pupil: 4.2 millimeter / 0.165 inch
- 100 percentage quality materials used and tested extensively; Field of view 305/102 feet@1000 yards/meter@1000 meter
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- 100 percent waterproof, O ring sealed and nitrogen purged for reliable, fog free performance
- BaK 4 prisms and multi coated optics offer crisp clear images with improved light transmission
- Non slip rubber armor and soft texture grip absorbs shock and provides a firm grip
- 10x magnification and 42 millimeter objective diameter; 12 foot close focus distance; 17 millimeter eye relief
- Large center focus knob for easy adjustments; Twist up eye cups; Limited lifetime warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Bushnell H2O Waterproof Binoculars
100% Waterproof Construction
Our H2O binoculars are 100% waterproof. Waterproof construction and textured, non-slip rubber pads give you a grip on the situation, even where it is slippery, wet and wild, ensuring a premium viewing experience no matter how wet they get.
Non-Slip Rubber Armor
However wet the conditions get, the rugged rubber armor gives you a sure grip while absorbing shock. Never worry about your binoculars slipping out of your hands or being damaged again.
Optimum Viewing Experience
Featuring BaK-4 prisms for quality viewing and multi-coated optics producing unparalleled light transmission, the world will look better through the Bushnell H20 series.
- Bushnell H2O binocular
- Neck Strap, allowing for easy carrying and use
- Carrying Case with Belt Loop for easy transportation and storage
- Rubber lens covers for glass protection
Features & Benefits
- BaK-4 prisms for a bright, crisp, and clear viewing experience
- Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission
- 100% waterproof construction
- Non-slip rubber armor for exceptional grip and protection
- Twist-up eyecups for comfortable use with glasses or without
|Bushnell H2O 8x42 Roof Prism Waterproof/Fogproof||Bushnell H2O 10x42 Roof Prism Waterproof/Fogproof||Bushnell H2O 12x42 Porro Prism Waterproof/Fogproof||Bushnell H2O 7x50 Porro Prism Waterproof/Fogproof||Bushnell H2O 10x42 Porro Prism Waterproof/Fogproof|
|Field of View||325 ft.||305 ft.||267 ft.||352 ft.||341 ft.|
|Weight||25 oz.||25 oz.||27 oz.||34.5 oz.||27 oz.|
Bushnell been the industry leader in high-performance sports optics for more than 65 years. Our guiding principle is to provide the highest quality, most reliable and affordable sports optics products on the market. And, our commitment to outstanding customer service and strong retailer partnerships is unmatched.
Product detailsStyle:10 x 42-mm
- Customer Reviews:
WARNING:� This product can expose you to chemicals including TDI, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.�� For more information go to:� www.P65Warnings.ca.gov