Bushnell White Hybrid GPS/Laser Rangefinder
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique hybrid laser rangefinder and GPS unit in one; comes with USB charger, cable, carrying case, and strap
- Range finding performance of 10 to 1,000 yards; 300 yards to flag with +/- one yard of accuracy
- GPS function with 30,000 pre-loaded courses and no membership fees in the U.S, Europe, Canada, Australia, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, and UAE
- Provides distance to the front, center, and back of the green
- Functions include Auto Hole Advance and Auto Course Recognition; one-year limited warranty
- Class 1 laser with <0.5mW average power output
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bushnell White Hybrid GPS/Laser Rangefinder Get the best of both worlds with the Bushnell White Hybrid GPS/Laser Rangefinder, laser accuracy with GPS convenience. The Bushnell White Hybrid allows you to range obstacles instantly within one-yard accuracy as well as know the distance to the front, center, and back of the green when line of sight isn't an option. It comes preloaded with over 30,000 courses with no membership or download fees. Additional features: PinSeeker technology to zero-in on the flag One-yard accuracy 5-1,000 ranging performance (300+ yards to flag) Provides distance to front, center, and back of green Automatic course recognition Automatic hole advance
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I believe there is a bug in the device software which doesn't detect that the device is fully charged. It keeps saying that it is charging. Yet when I check the charge using the menu, it says 100% charged. I've let it run down and it charges back ok. I am in the warranty period but the only response from customer service is send it back and we'll check it. You will be without it for several weeks. Not likely that I will do that during golf season! Why not let us download and apply the latest software?
The entire package leaves a couple things to be desired too. The device has a place to attach a wrist lanyard to help avoid undesirable drops. A drop would likely be very damaging. However, no lanyard is included. I am using the lanyard from my camera. There is a nice case which you can attach to your golf bag but the clasp, being plastic, almost certainly will break and you'll be driving away from your expensive device. If you get this device, replace the case plastic clasp with a strong metal clasp before it happens!
I deducted one star for the software issue and one star for the package omissions.
Most recent customer reviews
Wish it was a bit less bulky to allow it to fit in slots on the golf cart.