Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Bushnell Optics Drop Zone-223 BDC Reticle Riflescope with Target Turrets and Side Parallax, Matte Black, 4.5-18x/40mm
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity. RainGuard HD: No
- 100% quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Drop Zone-223 BDC Ballistic Reticle is calibrated for 55-62 grain, 223 REM/5.556 loads with aiming points out to 500 yards
- Side focus parallax adjustment for adjustable long-range accuracy and a fast-focus eyepiece
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Max accuracy and reliability to master every tactical scenario. We took the bedrock precepts behind every riflescope we build – optical precision, rugged reliability and uncompromising performance – and pushed them ever farther for the AR-platform.
A sighting system as mission adaptable as you are. The Bushnell AR Optics 4.5-18x 44mm Bullet Drop Compensating (BDC) Reticle riflescope with side parallax focus features target turrets for pinpoint-precise adjustments, plus caliber-specific reticle to deliver every round with peerless accuracy. Drop Zone-223 BDC reticle is calibrated for 55-62 grain, 223 REM/5.556 loads. Zeroes at 100 yards, with aiming points out to 500 yards. Fully multi-coated optics for incredible brightness, and fast focus eyepiece deliver maximum accuracy and reliability. Nitrogen purged to remove any vestige of internal moisture, and O-ring sealed to prevent the entry of dust or moisture. Made of high-durability aluminum alloy, anodize-finished and sealed to protect the inside from elements. Riflescope is rustproof, virtually scratchproof and a beautiful complement to even the most expensive AR platform firearm.
Please note that the scope’s erector cap assembly (located on the bottom of the scope windage and elevation control housing) may limit the possibility to use extra-low or low scope rings on AR Optics riflescopes. Most commonly, medium height rings provide the clearance necessary to eliminate contact with the cap and the scope base or receiver on most firearms. Please check the clearance necessary on your individual firearm prior to selecting scope rings.
- Finish: Matte
- Power / Obj Lens: 4.5-18x 40mm
- Reticle: Drop Zone-223 BDC
- Tube Diameter: 1 in.
- Field of View (ft @100yds / m @100m): firstname.lastname@example.org / 7.3/1.8@18x
- Weight (oz / g): 21.5 / 609
- Length (in. / mm): 12.4 / 315
- Eye Relief (in. / mm): 3.7 / 95
- Exit Pupil (mm): 8.6 @ 4.5x / 2.3 @ 18x
- Click Value (in. @1000yds / mm @100m): 0.25 / 6.95
- Adj. Range (in. @100yds / m @100m): +25 / .69
- Mounting Length (in. / mm): 5.0 / 127
- Focal Plane: Second
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My rifle is an Anderson upper/lower, 16" 1:9 Wylde 223 barrel. I locked my rifle down on a sled w/ sandbags, brought crosshairs on target and fired. Immediately following the shot (which hit dead center) the crosshairs were now 8" high and 1" right.. I could sit looking through the scope over the next 90 seconds as the crosshairs drifted left/right and back down to general zero position. I tried this a handful of times, using 55gr fmj, 55gr hornady spirepoint and ballistic tip. All 3 rounds gave same results. If I waited 2min between each shot (5 shot groups) they would group decent, otherwise I had about 8-MOA if firing any quicker, which would be the follow up shot when hunting (if needed).
Amazon was great about the return. So I'm in the market for a good 223 scope. Not sure if I'll get another one of these or not to try.