Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 209 reviews
on December 4, 2017
This is an awesome scope for the price, mounts solid, looks good, has bright optics, and the parallax compensation makes getting a good sight picture easy. I was able to sight this in with just a few shots at 100 yrds and keep a tight shot group with very little variation. A good all around good scope for varmint hunting or target shooting.
review image
on November 30, 2017
I challenge you to find a better scope at this price point! Out or the box it was a little heavy, but well made and seemed sturdy. I mounted it
to a Ruger AR 556. Turrets are firm and have nice hearty clicks as they are turned. The marks on the turret are slightly off and do not allign properly but not a big deal for me. Love that the turret caps can be removed and put back to "0" after scope is zeroed. Glass is super clear, have no complaints there.

I zeroed it yesterday day to 50 meters. In my environment I don't need it to reach to 600yrds. If this confuses you as to why I did this Google 50m battler zero, should explain all. Not sure what my mill dots do now but point of impact is the same at 50m and 250m with 0.6in variation in between. Purposely dropped and carefully abused the rifle and held zero through 100rds. Bought the mount Amazon paired with it and took it off for cleaning after zeroing, put it back on and the next morning still zeroed like it should be. I need to find a big open space and a proper range finder to figure out my mildots but it will be a good training. Overall, love this scope and couldn't imagine getting much better at a higher price.
on November 24, 2017
Great little rugged scope for the money. For under 100.00 you won't find a better scope in 3-9x. They are similar to my 700.00 SWFA super sniper scopes. Optics at 9x are as clear as you need.

So far has held up to my Crosman nitro piston.
on November 23, 2017
Put one of these on my last AR builds. Great little scope.
on November 15, 2017
Good zoom, don’t like the reticle.
on November 14, 2017
It's a little heavy, but the glass is super clear. This scope also has a huge amount of eye relief which is nice, I am very happy with this purchase. I haven't shot it yet, but the quality is obvious.
review image
on November 11, 2017
Fits great on my ruger ar-556 - love the sight adjustment knobs and focus knobs. Makes sighting in easy.
on October 29, 2017
Haven’t tried it out yet but looks awesome. Very fast delivery and the product was perfect. I’m very excited to get it sited in.
on October 24, 2017
Flat out awesome scope, mounted on Springfield Saint.
on October 16, 2017