A PRACTICAL AND INNOVATIVE GUIDE TO BUSINESS CONTINUITY AND OPERATIONAL RESILIENCE SUCCESS designed for business continuity leaders and risk-savvy executives.
There are seven core elements that differentiate a high-performing business continuity program from an under-performing one. Whether you are new to business continuity or lead an existing program, this book will help you engage key stakeholders, identify and resolve issues that are draining energy from your program, and achieve the right level of operational resilience for your organization to protect your people, brand, and bottom-line.
Access Zawada’s 25 years of global business continuity experience through a business fable in which the protagonist builds a program for the fictitious Felder Corporation. Following the fable, read the detailed technical overview on the structure and tools that make up the Business Continuity Operating System (BCOS), Castellan Solutions’ innovative and proven process for driving business continuity and operational resilience success.
In this book you’ll discover how to:
• Align business continuity to the strategic goals of the organization
• Achieve a lasting focus by protecting what’s most important to the organization
• Create and maintain meaningful engagement with key stakeholders
• Decrease the frequency of disruption
• Improve the organization’s ability to respond and recover in a timely manner
• Make your role as a business continuity leader more meaningful and enjoyable
If you are ready to strengthen your organization’s business continuity capabilities and create confidence that your work contributes to achieving the right level of operational resilience, start reading. This book is for you!