Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Business Efficiency For Dummies Paperback – January 9, 2013
From the Back Cover
- Run your business more effectively and efficiently
- Save time and money
- Audit your company's accounting procedures
- Employ proven time management, organizational, and motivational techniques
Proven tools and techniques to improve your business efficiency
In today's competitive environment, it's the businesses with the right set of tools and technologies that succeed, rather than get ahead, while others are left in the dust. Business Efficiency For Dummies provides you with practical, useful information on how to run a more effective business while saving time and money in the process.
- Business Efficiency 101 find out what sorts of returns business efficiency can have for your organization and get a detailed overview of popular efficiency-enhancing methodologies
- Your efficiency toolkit measure where you are now, brainstorm and recognize inefficiencies in your organization, and understand how making a change in one corner can have huge effects on another
- An efficiency roadmap get your creative juices flowing on process automation opportunities in multiple areas, complete with step-by-step instructions for many of the highest-yield improvements out there
- Effective change management discover how to enhance personal efficiency something every employee can benefit from and get the tools to generate and execute efficient project plans in your everyday work lives
Open the book and find:
- Ways inefficiency negatively impacts your business
- Information on Six Sigma, Lean, and Balanced Scorecard Strategy
- How to identify, address, and measure success
- The most common efficiency analyses
- Business efficiency checklists
- Example scenarios and what they tell you
- Means of enhancing customer service, human resources, sales, manufacturing, and more
About the Author
Marina Martin is currently the Chief Technology Officer at the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. Her prior positions include Senior Advisor at The White House; Entrepreneur-in-Residence at the U.S. Department of Education; and owner/founder of The Type-A Way, a business efficiency consulting firm focusing on cost reduction and job satisfaction enhancement through innovation and automation. She resides in Seattle, WA and Washington, DC.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|