- Series: Comparative and International Business : Modern Histories
- Hardcover: 378 pages
- Publisher: Thomson Learning (December 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415075742
- ISBN-13: 978-0415075749
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 5.5 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #9,295,091 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Business Enterprise in Modern Britain: From the Eighteenth to the Twentieth Century (Comparative and International Business : Modern Histories) Hardcover – December, 1994
|New from||Used from|
Best Books of the Year So Far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.