Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Business Etiquette For Dummies
Format: Paperback|Change

on September 5, 2011
A nice review of basic manners. The foreign sections seemed a little odd. The Japan section must have been researched on another island than Hokkaido. They left out taking a shopping bag of little "happies" for everyone you meet. We didn't even get out of the airport before a random little old lady had greeted us, and given us a box of cookies for welcome. Fortunately we were forewarned and whipped out our own Mississippi-themed gift for her. Exchanging presents is pretty much a national sport.
2 people found this helpful
on June 8, 2017
This book helped me start my costume character business. I also used it a lot as a activities director.
on February 12, 2017
Pretty good like most of the Dummies series
on February 9, 2011
Found this book to be a great refresher for the full gamut of business settings, including interviews, meetings, parties, dining engagements and the like. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to ensure they are right on with etiquette.
on September 9, 2015
Being Cognizant of what is appropriate in business settings is important for anyone looking to enhance their career, or potentially take on entrepeneurial ventures. This book is a must read.
on March 23, 2014
Book came in perfect condition.

The information is pretty informative, and needed if you plan on working in a company and well anywhere in general.
on July 23, 2013
This book covers how to be polite in most settings, however, I needed more information on writing and email composure.
on March 5, 2014
Know let see if I can make it useful for some people that need to learn it aat work lol!
on February 22, 2011
Men and woman who want to model etiquette and make a positive impression on people should take this book to heart.
on April 14, 2015
Not quite as current as I thought it would be - particularly when it came to some of the social media chapters.