- File Size: 233 KB
- Print Length: 81 pages
- Publisher: Billion Success Media (June 21, 2015)
- Publication Date: June 21, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0105PUHKW
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,125,099 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1020 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Entrepreneurship > Startups
- #2323 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Business & Money > Entrepreneurship & Small Business > Small Business
- #4816 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Business & Money
Business Lessons: 150+ Startup Mistakes and Entrepreneurship Lessons Shared by 55 Successful Founders Kindle Edition
"Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress"
Is the world really falling apart? Is the ideal of progress obsolete? Cognitive scientist and public intellectual Steven Pinker urges us to step back from the gory headlines and prophecies of doom, and instead, follow the data: In seventy-five jaw-dropping graphs, Pinker shows that life, health, prosperity, safety, peace, knowledge, and happiness are on the rise. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In life we only experience failure when we give up and quit, but we do have daily lessons as entrepreneurs that make us stronger and can help make other entrepreneurs stronger.
Herby does an amazing job of capturing some incredible entrepreneurs lessons that you can learn from to make you a better business owner. Great book!
If you’re reading my comment, then I recommend you have to purchase this book and you won’t regret anything. This book will help you think better about doing business.
Great job Herby!