Faith. Prayer. Generosity. Servant leadership . . . While such words rarely make the cut in today’s business acumen, CARDONE Industries has put them into action for nearly four decades to build one of the nation’s most successful manufacturing firms.
With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Michael Cardone Jr., president of CARDONE Industries, argues that no matter the economic climate, leaders can establish sound principles that will strengthen any company’s bottom line.
Cardone writes, “Deep within, I know I am a ‘businessman with a soul,’ and as a natural extension of myself, I want to create a ‘business with soul.’” And what he started with his father 40 years ago is more profitable, better focused, and stronger than ever.
In Business with Soul, Cardone introduces the Triple Bottom Line―among other principles―as he challenges leaders to measure their company’s success by its financial, social, and spiritual prosperity. In an engaging and relevant conversation on leadership essentials, he shares practical, profitable ideas that will help you:
- Identify the greater purpose for your business
- Develop servant leadership across company lines
- Communicate effectively to management, employees, and customers
- Build morale, inspire creativity, and boost retention
- Pursue excellence and exceed customer expectations
- Improve business by drawing more from God's infinite wisdom
Packed with valuable insight, practical examples, and tools you can implement in your company. Business with Soul is a plan for not only surviving in business today?but thriving in ways you only imagined.