- Barry Reitman, Author (verified Amazon review by a peer author)
"Simple, short and to the point. I read this in one evening, making notes as I went through it. Used the info to start developing my plan. Very helpful piece on business planning if you like "cut to the chase" approach on getting things done!"
- Kofi J, verified review (verified Amazon.com review)
"This book is more than just a business plan book. The author tries to convey how to think about the various aspects of your business in its execution, which goes far beyond just having a plan."
- Maria Owens (buyer, Fiverr.com)
"The book is short and very straightforward. It's important to write clean business plans if you want to secure any kind of funding, at the same time you don't want to read two hundred pages to be able to write a small business plan. This book helps in this regard. Love the added value at the end. Thanks"
- Mark L (reader, Amazon.com)
"Alex's work has helped me grow as an entrepreneur in many aspects. His business planning book and apps were my first step to having a solid and professional approach to my business."
- AJ (reader, Problemio.com)
"I was struggling with business planning, but this book made business planning simple. I especially liked the template format"
- Catherine J, verified Amazon reader (reader, Amazon.com)
"If you are a first-time entrepreneur, this book is a must. This book outlines every section of a business plan, and should be used as a guide for when you are planning your company's business strategy"
- Brian (reader, Problemio.com)
"Plan before you start the business, not after. The templates and practical examples inside the book is helpful too."
- Steve Pipenger, verified Amazon reader (verified reader, Amazon.com)