Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

• Customer Reviews

on February 22, 2015
I'm so glad I decided to ignore the negative reviews of this product. I've been using "Bust-BOOM!" for 16 days now and have noticed a significant increase in the fullness of my breasts. My husband says my "boobs are getting huge." Now, that's a bit of a stretch, but my breasts are indeed fuller and slightly larger; I am very happy with the results thus far and will continue to use the product. I'll give it 5 stars when I have to get new bras:-).
UPDATE...
Still loving this supplement. I had to stop taking them for a while and I was afraid my initial results would revert back to my previous size. I'm happy to report that I maintained the results. Anyway, I'm starting on my 2nd bottle. I had to invest in larger sports bras, but strangely, my regular bras still work; they are more snug than before though.
on September 26, 2013
This product is the reason I have breasts now. I thought I'd try it, and I knew I had to be patient. I bought 3 bottles and went through 2, working on the 3rd. I already bought another 6 bottles because since starting in June, only 2.5 bottles later, I've gone from a very flat AA to a very full A, small B! I can tell they are growing because of how they feel (full, sore, tender, what I imagine I would have felt during puberty back then...). It's amazing. My boyfriend has no idea I'm taking these, and he said recently, "Your breasts are looking more robust lately. Are they growing?" Hahahahaha. YES THEY ARE! I am filling out my bras now, and a few are fitting tightly! And I fit better into certain shirts already, too!!! Only 2.5 bottles!!! I still have 5.5 to go, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

When I say they are growing, I mean they are growing OUT, not DOWN. They look FULL all around, so I my whole chest area is growing. I don't even have to wear a bra (unless for coverage, or to have cleavage with a push up, WHICH BY THE WAY I couldn't do before!!!!) because they are so perky!

In case you all want to know, I started taking 1 a day. I DO also take separately: fenugreek (2 capsules), saw palmetto (1 cap), wild yam (1 cap), and damiana (1 cap) every day. I have recently stepped up the Bust Boom to 2 capsules a day now that I'm physically adjusted. Let me tell ya, the difference this past week from taking 2 per day is already very noticeable, so I honestly believe that the Bust Boom is the primary worker here.

AND, my hormones are being regulated, too! No more acne with very clear, even skin tone. My whole body's skin is better overall, less dry, and a naturally healthier, deeper color (probably better blood circulation). I honestly believe that my estrogen levels are much higher than before, but not in the way that a birth control pill would affect me. I haven't gained weight since June (I've remained exactly the same weight), and yet, my hips and butt are fuller (although this might also be because I'm also using Curve Butt Enhancement Cream on these areas). My waist is the same, and I'm still wearing my size 0 and 1 pants, but now my hips and butt fill them out, and a lot of my underwear doesn't fit anymore because of my butt. Let me tell you, my boyfriend noticed. I just tell him my body is changing because I'm taking herbs to balance my hormones. Am I lying, eh? Eh?

Also, I must say that sex has been more awesome lately, and I lubricate even more now. Thank you, herbs.
I love how all this is happening naturally, simply with herbs.

YAY!!!!!
on May 28, 2012
I ordered bust boom because of all the amazing reviews, so regardless of how rediculous i felt ordering such a product, i decided why not. Ive been taking them for two days now and "the girls" dont feel unusually warm or tingly like a couple of the reviews I read. I have however noticed I have become INSAINLY THIRSTY!! In the last two days i have drank bottle after bottle of water and still my mouth feels dry and parched. I'm pretty sure i've drank about 80-100 ounces of water today alone which is even more than yesterday, yesterday I believe I only drank about 60-80oz. I am however going to keep taking them for atleast a week and see if anything changes. After a week I will do a follow up review.

Add on**** ok, its been a significant amount of time... not only have i not noticed any *boom*, but i actually think my boobs have gotten smaller. :((
on April 13, 2016
I bought this on the advice of my sister who also has small boobs. It worked for her and it is working for me. My skin has gotten clearer and my chest is bigger LOL!!!!! I got the 4 month supply because the price was better. Take 2 in the AM and 2 in the PM and the "tingle" will happen in about 2 weeks.
on February 22, 2017
When I bought theses I was pregnant so I couldn't take until almost a year later. But I've started now and I like them. I've been through a lot of different pills but I guess this is just the right mixture for me. They're fuller definitely and they're overflowling my b-cup. I have been using a cream from my last purchase it's called fulliment both together with massage seem to work out. I'll purchase again. Let you kno if any changes.
on August 31, 2014
I've been using this product for a year not for breast enlargement but for hormonal balance and it has made such a difference. I was sad, had memory loss, hot flashes, breakouts.....all the fun stuff we ladies encounter when we age. This has been a God-send! I'm more myself than I've been in 3 years.
on August 17, 2017
Was using it for hot flashes but it only increased it after 2 weeks.but it was good for libido not that i care .
on May 24, 2012
1st Post 5/24/2012:
I started use this product since early March. take two pills per day. Works very slow that I cannot feel anything. But, two weeks ago, I went to bra store. (I am Asian girl, always go to one same professional bra store, chang bra every 6 month) And find out my size increased from A to B. I am so excited. I only have half bottle left right now, will order again until I get my Lovely C. Hope this information helpful for you, girls.
2nd Post 6/6/2012:
I think this pill cause irregular periods.
3rd post 7/17/2012:
Feel good. It is not obvious at the first two month, but some friends notice the difference now. Will change bra four month later, I will post update infomation then. Hope can reach C by then.
on October 26, 2012
I started taking these 10/18/12 so ive only been taking them for 2 weeks and i have noticed a significant difference. I had been wearing a 30B but had never been able to fill the top of the cups i put on my bra yesterday morning and noticed i no longer had that problem lol!!! Then Last night at work (im an exotic dancer) 3 of my regular customers commented that my boobs were so full all of a sudden! So in 2 weeks my breasts have noticably gotten fuller :) My goal is a NATURAL 34D! I cant wait to see what the next 10 weeks has in store for these babies!
My advice is No caffeine,take 3 pills a day 2 after breakfast and 1 after dinner.
Extra perks: clearer and glowing complexion.
One thing that sucks is that for the first week and a half i was SUPER bloated! But its gone now. Ill update in a few weeks or a month. Good luck to yall.
**UPDATE 11/24/12
Ive been taking the pills now for 5 weeks(38 days). Ive seen great results. I went from 30B to 29C. And Ive gotten much fuller. My butt looks great too it has gotten fuller too. My husband freaked the other nite, he said OMG your boobs have gotten huge and your ass looks sooo good. I ordered 2 more bottles. Oh and Ive been taking 3 pills a day.
on June 26, 2017
I tried this in the past and have gotten good results with continued use. I just lost some weight and npw I"m back using this product again, hoping to get the same results as in the past. Thanks